4419

society.

what a peaceful word.
not really, especially after this damn pandemic. everyone talks about it and it makes me mad. its name makes some laugh and some cry. while you all are careful about your happy lives, hiding in masks that just make you look like you're smiling. actually no. listen to me. you all miss so much that just is not being shown in the mainstream. news usually try to make you think that the world has no hope anymore, especially where i live. for 2 months the traffic is fucked up because of protests, the people are trying to remove the whole parliament. mate. no. well, it's impossible to stop them.

let me tell you now who i am. hey there, since you all see that on the internet i will remain no named, call me 4419. reminds me of the bus my older sister and i used to go to her kpop concert in seoul. i am not a fan of that music but enjoyed the concert and got a selfie with the group that is not popular much...

nevermind. 

the bus was like in our country. when i was little the buses were old and smelled bad, same there. we went to that performance when i was 7. i still remember that, so imagine how good is my memory. when i was little my parents found out i had some kind of mental illness since i didn't talk. hell no. i can talk just don't want to. i will be quick, my life sucks since i was born, i feel strange where i live. people are insane and don't know how to live well. they are idiots who don't deserve to live. so i bombed the pe salon. all those idiots died. 

people said i was lucky cuz i had to take my shirt from the security so i didn't die with them. but no one knew what happened for real. i never got suspected. 

the other people who survived were a friend of mine who came for the shirt with me and 2 other friends who got the flu and were home. i made them sick so i don't kill them. 

i never told anyone the truth. how would i? i will for sure get imprisoned for doing so. i am barely 14. 

i will time skip now since i got in a different class where i was respected more as a survivor, same with my mates. thankfully, i graduated with flying colours. 

then moved in the us

and changed my name, nationality, phone number and closed my social media accounts.

i kill and leave the name 4419 everywhere. but the kills happen everywhere. so do i. 

now i live like this, only with reddit and youtube. without friends. you will see this on reddit. 

you will never find me. leave me alone. stop trying to find me. period.