problems

I have such good i ideas but I'm writing this Thursday and I'm trying to write as much as possible for tomorrow. Enjoy <3

Nicks pov:
We watched her walk away with her dad. I pulled her into my side as we went back over to everyone. Everyone stayed for a while and people started to leave around 11pm.
The house seemed very quite with liv. Ellie was lying across the couch and I walked over with a glass of lemonade fire us both. I handed the glass to her before lifting her legs up and sitting down. I placed her legs back down on top of mine. She was looking down at her stomach and didn't say much. She clutched her stomach and scrunched her face in pain.

Nick: hey el are you OK
Ellie: it hurts, really bad
Nick: come on
Ellie: what where are we going
Nick: I'm taking you to the hospital.

I grabbed her coat and held out my hand, she took my hand and ws walked towards the car. Once we got there she went into be examined and I waited outside with my head in my hands. I waited for the nurse to come out and she had a bad look on her face.

Nick: is everything OK
Nurse: agent Bishop had abdominal pain. We ran some tests and it doesn't look good.  When she got shot it cause some bleeding. It temporarily stopped so didn't come up on previous tests.
Nick: umm w..what does that mean
Nurse: you need to decides its whether we save the baby and have risks with agent Bishop. Or successful save her and the pregnancy will be terminated.

Nicks pov:
Everything started to blur out and he my ears were ringing. How could I pick my fianced life or my unborn baby. I also if I could see her, I followed the nurse into the room and Ellie was only just conscious that's why I had to make the decision for her. Her eyes weakly opened, If she could talk she would want me to put the baby over her life. But I couldn't live without her I held her hand tight and kissed her on the head. I told the nurse I choose Ellie, now I just had to wait.

*2 and a half hours later*

The hours felt like days when the nurse came out she said everything was fixed. The bad news then came over her face, we had lost the baby. When I thought it couldn't get any worse it did, I only heard a few words before I zoned out. "She may  never have kids naturally again". The nurse continued to talk and I didn't listen. She walked to Ellies room and I sta next to her. I haven't cried in a while but I felt the tears roll down my cheeks, after about 30 minutes Ellie woke up.

Nick: hey *sniffs*
Ellie: hey, please don't cry. (Sits up)
Nick: be carful el
Ellie: I'm good, I promise. Come sit down. (I patted the spot next to me)
Nick: I'm so so sorry
Ellie: hey look at me, its fine. ( I wiped a tear from his cheek)
Nick: did the nurse tell you what happened
Ellie: no not yet
Nick: ( I felt a lump in my throat get bugger realising what I had to tell her) we lost the baby.
Ellie: w...what ( i finally realised thats why nick was crying, I slid into his arms)
Nick: I'm sorry, I had to pick between u and the baby. I couldn't live without u ( it was my turn to wipe away her tears)
Ellie: hey its not your fault I promise

Ellies pov:
After nick told me what happened. The only but of good news was that we could go home in the morning. The time went quickly because I cried myself to sleep. I knew something was wrong. I was around 2 and a half months pregnant but it was all over like that. I remember waking up still in nicks arms.
I looked up at his face and see his cheeks stained with tears. I tried move slowly but failed as nick woke up. We got up and packed somethings up, I gotten changed and we headed out of the hospital. It was quite in the way home, we didn't talk that much. Once we got home I took a shower and just sat there. It slowly turned to evening as I just let the day pass me by. I walked into the kitchen and nick was standing there cooking.

Nick: hey do you want some pasta
Ellie: I'm not really hungry to be honest with you
Nick: thats ok, take tour time (he pulls Ellie into a hug)

Nicks pov:
I watched Ellie sit down on the couch staring out of the window. I sat next to her and held her hand

Ellies pov:
When nick sat next to me he brought me out of my world and he held my hand. He lifted up his arm and I slid underneath his arm, snuggling me into the side of his warm body. He wrapped around me like a comfy, cosy safety blanket. I nuzzled hey head into his shoulder as he kissed the top of my head.

Nick: I'm so sorry babe
Ellie: nick, look at me. I love you and this is never going to be your fault.
Nick: i love you so much.

We sat there cuddled in the silence of the house. I couldn't believe how all our happiness and been ripped away from us. We got so prepared for us to have kids and be a family. The fact dawned on me that I would probably never have kids. A tear left my eye as I blink and I sniffed as quietly as I could before nick noticed. He didn't say anything just pulled me in tighter.

I hope you enjoyed this episode, it was sad I know it will get better. Love ya 😘 💗 💓