Chapter 1

The drive to Forks from Los Angeles felt like a million years long. I wish we could've flown here, but we don't have enough money for that, and we only have to bring a few boxes, we didn't bring much after moving out from my douchebag of a dads house.

"Sage! Sage! Sage!" My little sister Vera yells at me.

I take a quick glance at her telling her to keep going.

"What if there are vampires in Forks just like in Twilight." She states with slight concern in her voice, as I let out a little snort."What if Zayn and Arthur are vampires, or maybe werewolves!"

I burst out laughing at her statement she's only 9, so it makes sense for her to be gullible about this stuff.

"Vera there is no such thing as vampires and werewolves it's just a movie I promise." I stated confidentiality so that she would believe me.

"That's what Bella thought and then she fell in love with a vampire." She said as she rolled her eyes.

As we passed the Forks sign I got really excited, most people would be upset to be leaving their friends, but to be honest I didn't really have any people from California to miss. I had those few friends I would say hi to in the halls but I never got close to anyone or hung out with people.

At least here I know I have one friend, well technically he's my stepbrother but we get along really well. Zayn is super nice, and so is Arthur i'm so glad him and my mom met after her and my dad got divorced. She deserves someone good
like Arthur, not someone who's gonna cheat on her.

I might miss my childhood house a bit just because, I grew up there, but it's not like i can't visit.

As we got closer I decided Vera and I needed one last song screaming session before the day was over, so I turned on my favorite song I Caught Myself by Paramore, and Vera instantly started trying to mimic the guitar at the beginning while I drummed on the steering wheel.

"Down to you you're pushing and pulling me down to you."

We started singing the lyrics getting ready to scream out the chorus.

I'm so glad I gave my sister good music taste.

"Now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself
I'm saying something that I should have never thought now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself i'm saying something that I should have never thought of you,"

We screamed out the lyrics as loud as possible with the radio to max volume.

"You got it, you got it some kind of magic hypnotic, hypnotic you're leaving me breathless I hate this, I hate this you're not the one I believe in with God as my witness"

We both turned toward each other with fake microphones in our hands sing to each other.

"I knew, I know in my heart it's not you I knew, but now I know what I want, I want, I want!"

Vera letting me have the spotlight screaming out the rest of the lyrics.

As the song came to an end we pulled up to the house our mom only a few seconds behind us.

Zayn and Arthur came out of the house to greet us, and to start carrying stuff inside.

I got out of the car to stretch out my legs as much as possible until Zayn came running up to me, picking me up, and spinning me around.

"I'm so so happy you're here my new little sister!" He said while putting me down.

"Hey! I'm only a few months younger then you!" I said as I pushed his shoulder, but then reaching in to give him another hug that I could actually wrap my arms around him instead of being swung around like a rag doll.