Chapter 5

He dragged me up the stairs trying to be as quiet as possible. As soon as we got upstairs into my room he closed the door behind us, then pulled me into him wrapping his arms around my waist pecking my lips "God I feel like i've been waiting to do that forever and I've barely known you for two fucking weeks." He groaned out like he's been tortured.

"Shhh." I put my finger to my lips trying not to laugh to hard, I haven't smiled like this in a while it felt good.

"God dammit my bag is in Zayn's room." He groaned still with his hand around my waist keeping me pulled against him.

"I might have a big enough pair of sweatpants you can wear if you want." I offered him.

"How would your sweat pants fit me." He laughed.

"You'd be surprised." I smirked at him, getting out of his grip so that I could go get some sweatpants for him. I rummaged through my drawers finding my biggest pair of sweatpants I like the really big so I usually buy men's, and they're more comfortable anyways.

I found a pair and threw them at him while I looked for some warmer clothes for me. I caught him out of the corner of my eye taking of his wet shirt, oh god this isn't good I don't think I have a shirt for him, I need to reel it in I can contain myself, I think.

I turned my head a little more to catch just a tiny glimpse more I mean what does it hurt? Well it hurts me because he caught me looking "Liking what you see Sage." He winked at me. God I will never stop saying he's perfect, because he is.

I just smiled and looked back to the drawer pulling out another pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Harry you have to turn around so I can change." I wasn't wearing a bra and I didn't necessarily want him to see that right now.

"Ok." He said turning around and covering his eyes. I quickly changed my shirt and pants so he didn't need to stay like that for long. " Ok you can turn around now, thank you."

He turned around with the biggest fucking grin i've ever seen on someone's face, then came barreling towards me tackling me onto the bed. With a loud thud we hit the mattress, both of us went stiff covering our mouths trying not to laugh, and to hear of anyone woke up from the noise.

"You fucking dip shit it's like 4am!" I whisper yelled trying not to laugh, while hitting his chest, because he was hovering over me still.

He pecked my lips and let out a small "Oops." Before rolling off of me to lay beside me on the bed.

We laid there for a minute, I hear a noise outside of my door though so I sat up trying to listen better. Then there was little "meow" outside of my door followed by scratching. Knowing it was Luna I got up to go get her. I had asked Vera to keep watch of here last night while I was gone, I guess she found her way back upstairs. I opened the door and there she was scratching at my door wanting to be let in so I picked her up and closed the door after, bringing her over to the bed where Harry was still laying.

"Now we have a guest tonight so you have to be on your best behavior Luna." I said lifting the little kitten in front of my face to make her look me right in the eye.

My talking caused Harry to lean up on his elbows and raise an eyebrow at me.

After I put Luna on the bed, and sat back down on it all the energy put into this night was suddenly drained from me, and I wanted to sleep for days.

"You tired?" Harry asked yawning through the question.

"Fucking exhausted." I yawned laying down onto my back trying not to fall asleep right then.

"Let's sleep I have band practice tomorrow." He stated getting up to go turn off the light.

That reminded me that we would most likely be getting only threeish hours of sleep which made me groan. "Oh my god why do you do that to yourself after a night like this i'd rather just sleep the day away."