New code unlocked: love ( inventer betty x robot sans)

Betty POV
Another day, another lame invention I made, but this one is special. Wanna know why? Well it's because I made this robot named sans! He is kinda cool....and cute.....

Never mind that, what I want to say is this one is not lame! I'm happy to know that but I have to turn it on now...I'm quite scared to be honest...but her goes nothing!

Nobody POV
Betty turned on the robot and watched it turn on and look at her. "Hello my name is sans, pleasure to meet you! Please tell me your name." Said the robot looking at Betty "uhm...my name is Betty!" She said giving him a confused face. "Betty...did I hear that correctly?" Said sans "uhm..yes" she said right before sans said "oh also! The s at the of my name is actually a Z, if you don't mind". Betty smiled "I can't believe it worked!" She said with a happy face

SanZ POV
Betty looked very happy, her smile is so bright and elegant. I have a feeling like we are together or something.... Wait! I think we! Wait no...not I think... i know!

"So would you like to go on a date with me Betty?" I asked. Once I did her face went all red, "WHAT?!?!?!" She said covering her face. I replied with "would you like to go on a date with me Betty?"

I stood there waiting for a response, "sure" she said after calming herself down. "Well you should go get ready, it's currently 6 pm and we are going to have dinner at Grillby's at 8:30 pm sharp" I said.

She was surprised, by my view. "Oh ok well see you there sanZ!" She said as she scattered out of the distance. And I thought to myself 'we are dating for sure!'

Betty POV
I went to my house leaving sanZ by himself, I guess you can say I thrust him now like a lot! But I got dressed, I wore a black tank top, a dark pink skirt, some brown-ish heels, and a purple bow on me with my hair style as a ponytail.

Now that I think about it, did sanZ say it was a ....... OH MY GOD!!! HE SAID IT WAS A DATE?!?!!?!

Nobody POV
Betty fell on her bed, realizing that her crush asked her out. She blushed so hard that she became into a 100% organic tomato. She got up again and started heading to Grillby's for there date. She got her car, and drove off.

Once she got there, she found sanZ waiting for her outside with a suite and tie on (you know the fancy stuff).

[Part 2 will be out shortly]