The hat | nightmare x betty |

[ a/n: this is based off a rp of me and my friends :) ]

Betty POV

Ah yes, the cold winter days. The days that are really cold with snow that can fall on your nose.  Its best if you wear a jacket with some pants, boots, a scarf, and a hat. But for no reason nightmare does not even put a hat, is he allergic to hats? Because this one time I but a nice little flower hat and then he just sneezed. It would make lots of sense if he is not gonna lie.

Well to be the best girlfriend (yes they are dating in this AU because why not 😌🤚🏻✨) he has ever had, I got him a hat. Because first of all it's cute second of all it would look nice on him so why not buy it?

[~ timeskip to the house ~]

Third person view

"OH NIGHTY!" Said the pink haired shortie while kicking the door open. "That is the 7th door this week" said a practically glowing octopus with a disgrace look at the girl. The man looked at the hat she hold in her hand, "why do you have a hat?-" said nightmare while walking back. "Oh nothing ;) " said Betty with a little devilish smile.

Nightmare POV

'Should I run?' I thought to myself as looked at the hat, I looked in Bettys pinkish eyes as she smiles at me with a 'boi it's best if you don't run away from me 😀" type of smile. If I did not know what that meant I would have been dead. And then here we are with silence...

Third person view

After a few moments, Betty snapped and put the hat on nightmare. Betty started laughing of how cute her boyfriend looked like meanwhile, nightmare was traumatized and having a new reason why he has PTSD  by how fast her girlfriend went. " I went karate mode on" said the little pink girl, she stared at nightmares dark blue sea eyes and admired them for a couple of seconds. Shortly after nightmare looked away.

"You ok?" Said Betty. "BOI DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM OK?" Said nightmare as he took off the hat. "Geez no need to be so harsh.." said the little strawberry (NOT ICHGO KUROSAKI-)."I'm not mean! What are you talking about?" Nightmare said in a sarcastic voice, Betty felt kinda sad but she didn't care that much.

She looked away