Meeting the child | error x blueberry | (I DONT NOT SHIP THIS)

Note: listen to 'I can't descide | slowed' on SoundCloud while reading this because I did that and it feels noice 😀👏

Nobody POV
    It was a "beautiful" day in the void of errors home. The room was so silent you can hear your heartbeat. Peace and quiet, just like error likes it. But then out of nowhere, blueberry somehow made it past the web (error made a web to keep people out of his room).

It was quite shocking to see that blueberry made it. Even though you need to be skinny as a stick and this man was a thick as a airplane(😌).

Error POV
  "How the hell you make it here-?" I said as I turned around. "Oh.....idk" Bluehead told me, "I just came through and that's all" he said. "Oh papa your funny" said a man in a young voice, I turned around so by now I have made my neck do a 360'.

I saw a black skinned, skinny like a knife blade, blue eyes that have yellow pupils, dressed up like bluehead guy but with my color palette, and who is this guy? Well I don't know for myself either so what think of is that he is stupid, stupid, stupid, and stupid.

"Who are you?" I said with a "why the frick you even here?" Type of tone I guess idk. " I am your child". "+insert error screeching+"

Blueerror POV
"?" The heck was wrong woth error (also known as papa for him I guess😀🤚🏻) I have never seen him without a red blue beard, so I may have went 120 years back (😐). 

Author note:

      I am not finishing this one cause its cringe