pt.1

Life is unfair right............
We fall in love with someone who can't be ours............and cry when they love someone else.............

and cry when they love someone else

Bitter truth.........sorry.

Author's POV

Hii there people u know...................

that opposite attract each other but here both are kind of similar to each other . if one is cold as ice then other is colder.
If one is fire when angry other is devil himself.
If one have friends circle  then other don't have much. But the thing is they both are made for each other but don't know yet. Funny right.........its always in fantasy when u get to know who is ur other half so easily but here if one is desperate other don't want a life partner......................

That's why I said LIFE IS HARD U HAVE TO OVERCOME IT NO MATTER WHAT FOR THE ONE U LOVE  FOR THE ONE WHO.......LOVE U .  don't give up on yourself for the mistake someone else did.......never cry for someone who is gone forever because........at least they loved u which now a days people don't........so cresis them when u have them close to u because once they are gone...................its over.

??POV

I don't know but I just can't take it, I can't handle it, its like I am dying from inside but I don't want to show them that I am weak. I am strong enough to handle this pain I can do it........I can right.

Information u should know before u start reading

White shadow-

the land of wolf king and his ancestors. Its known for the best defense skills and dignity in people . no one is unhappy except.....king.

the denbourge- its the land where both human and wolf can live peaceful because the queen is a wolf and king a human. They are ruling happyly until the profecy came....

The dark knight- the cursed place where all evil exit.they are not allowed to any of other kingdoms except the hallow hazards.

Hollow hazards- the place where reunion and meeting of every kingdom happen.

Selene, (Greek: “Moon”) Latin Luna, in Greek and Roman religion, the personification of the moon as a goddess. She was worshipped at the new and full moons.

The Wolf King is a figure in the Karaethon Cycle that signals the end of the age and a start of new world.