6. Sweet mate

_________________

Author's POV
_________________

After the coronation of jimin and Jennie in witch land everyone went to there kingdom. All the peoples were happy to have there queen there. No one was expecting Jimin's mate to be Jennie, the witch princess herself but they welcomed both new members to there kingdom happily.they were mesmerized by Y/n's beauty and kind heart. There heart could sense her pure and kind soul.but......
You know love and hate is two sides if a same coin. There were se peoples who hate  the QUEEN there own queen. They were having a fake smile on there faces and having hate in there  hearts.
They thought there queen must be a powerful wolf comparing to there alpha , not a weak half human and wolf. They wanted there queen to be strong physically but didn't care about Y/n's pure little heart.
Lucy,Lara and Neon could since those peoples but they can't do anything about there thoughts. They couldn't open the SHIELD that covers and protect there princess.

Lara, neon , and Lucy were also with them as they were the protector of Y/n assigned by THEM!! they were extra careful around new peoples . they don't know who will backstab and when.
They were invisible to others eyes, only Y/n, Taehyung ,Jennie and BTS could see them.

Its for protection purpose.

As they entered the palace they were greeted by BTS(except Jimin and Tae) members's mate. They went to there respective rooms and.......

_______________________

Taehyung's POV
_______________________

Taehyung's POV _______________________

I entered my room with my mate.....MY baby mate.who thought that from this same  room  I always wake up alone.....but from now on I will wake up cuddling my baby.

She is everything I want in a girl, she don't have powers tho but still she is mine. She is shy, cute, beautiful from both outside and inside. She is just so squishy and adorable little baby.

I was in my own thoughts that I didn't notice my baby coming out if the washroom. I already have freshed up in another bathroom.

She is looking good tho.

Just perfect.

But I need cuddle.

Me- babe your Taetae needs cuddles plz *puppy eyes*

Y/n- aww Tae but we need to eat our dinner too right. Then we can cuddle na.

Me- nope taetae need cuddle now *pout*

Y/n- aww my teddy bear don't get Angry but don't u need energy to cuddle then we need to eat.

Me- uff....umm......ok....but u will feed me.

Y/n- yes yes obviously I will do it myself but let's go.

Me- go where?? We are having our dinner here.I already told maids to bring our dinner here.

Y/n- ok Mr.TaeTae *giggle*

Omg her giggle is so cute. Everything......just everything us cute about her.

Time skip
*after the dinner*
Still TAEHYUNG's POV

After the dinner we went to the bed. She was sleeping so far. So I grab her waist and pull her towards me. She was shocked at first but she turned around and our eyes met and there where I lostyself.

Author's POV

Both of them were looking in each others eyes and coming closer to each other without even knowing. They were lost In there own little world. They could feel there breath so close.

Then........

There lips touched and they closed there eyes and feel each others lips. It was there first kiss......it was sensual but at the same time slow and full of love and passion. Passion of love they have towards each others .

An- ok let leave these love birds to kiss each other and let's go to sleep. Good night.sweet dreams. Dream about BTS and kpop

And heaters dream about oli London.

Byy

TBC~~