5. your bestie and my bestie

Author's POV

Y/n and BTS now are going to the witch land where all magic exit there mates went back to there kingdom to prepare there new little sisters welcome ceremony . Jimin is kinda sad that his mate knew about him all along but never come to him, but he understand that its there rule. Even the king of witches came to the queen himself cuz he knew if he don't....both will eventually die. When Lucy told Jimin everything about witch's rules he listened to them very carefully. There were many rules.

And about Taehyung and Y/n well.....TAEHYUNG along with Nile were too overprotective on there mate. Y/n came all the way sitting on Taehyung's lap.
She first refused but then Taehyung stated to cry like a baby saying she don't love him......she then sat on his lap not wanting him to cry more. Taehyung was happy,he hold Y/n's small waist so tightly Like his life depends on it.
He is just waiting to take y/n to his kingdom and there bedroom. He planned to not let Y/n out of the room and cuddle and kiss her all day.he will take 1 week holiday and spend time with her- but y/n refused saying its his duty to take care of his kingdom and people. Taehyung hesitated first but then agreed.

It didn't took then long to reach witch land cuz it was close to Denburge. All of the citizens were looking at them mesmerized, excited and happily....finally there second princess's mate is here to take her with him.
When they went inside the palace all the workers greeted them. All of them already knew who Y/n was so they smiled at her. They surely sent a message that they are coming so the king and queen greet them.

Chanyeol- u all came on perfect time .

Jisoo- nice to meet you again alpha king and His group. And Y/n how are u little sis??and what are u doing with them??

Y/n- well unnie- umm...its....I-

Taehyung- well she is MY MATE obviously she will be with us.

Jisoo and Chanyeol got shocked when they heard it. They were happy to see Y/n with her mate finally.
They congratulated the new couple. But then someone came there being all angry dramatically.

???- u found your mate and didn't even told me Y/n huh?? Am I your best friend or not ??

Y/n- sis ur my only bestie cuz that time u never let me go to others so u r my only friend. And KIM JENNIE care to explain why u didn't told me about ur mate!!

Jennie- my- m-my mate...
Ha-h-haha what are u saying Y/n ??

Jimin came and stood in front of Jennie and said

Jimin- Hyy mate nice to meet you FINALLY.

Jennie was shocked and happy at same time. She couldn't process anything and started to cry. Jimin pull her In a hug and console her.

Jisoo- thats why I told u not keep any secret from me and Chanyeol.....

Y/n- unnie calm down....and jimin oppa take her outside and talk plz u need it.
And oppa and unnie I will explain ok

Chanyeol- hmm u go jimin

Jisoo- so y/n-iie explain

Y/n- so what happened is *explain everything from the start* this is it. Jen knew about jimin oppa but didn't told u and me or Chan oppa. Jimin oppa was on the edge of giving off. But neon , Lara and Lucy unnie helped him so we are here.

Chanyeol- aish that girl....but now that everything is ok...let's go to the living room and talk. U all must be hungry.

Y/n- yes oppa leave those love birds. They will come eventually.

Taehyung- let's go babe we shouldn't disturb them.

Y/n- *blush* yes we shouldn't.

Taehyung- well that means your bestie and my bestie are couple now.

Y/n- yes I  so happy for them

Taehyung- me too sweetheart me too.

TBC~~~~