Part 15

"only what you want me to do?" he says smirking. "you seem a little too confident about that" you smirk back. "oh come on," he says. he gets off of you "fine, I guess ill just lay here with you" he says rolling off you and laying down. "you give up quickly huh" you say turning away from him. "you bitch" he says turning you towards him. he gets back on top of you and you start to kiss you again. he lifts his head to catch a breath and you feel his icy mint breath press on your face. he laughs before he starts to go down on you. he pulls off his shirt and smirks at your reaction. Then he starts to take off your crop top and unclip your bra. while he's above you, you run a couple of fingers on his beltline, before undoing it, he rolls his tongue in his mouth and I'm pretty sure you know what happened next. (sorry I'm not going to write smut, I tried and it was a pretty pathetic attempt, again I'm sorry)

after you did the deed, you lay under the blanket facing each other. then you get up and slip on his t-shirt. "don't think you're going to keep that" he says. "oh I am" you say climbing back into bed. he grabs you by your hips and pulls you on top of him. "smooth" you say laughing. and you lay down on his bare chest. But this time when you wake up he's still there. you look at the time and realise that you have to be at Hogsmeade in 30 minutes. so you slide off the bed trying not to wake him. Then you hop in the shower and get changed. you sneak out the door and put your shoes on outside. you run down the hall and you get to Hogsmeade 10 minutes late. everyone's already there and you run up to Rave and take the seat next to her.

"Holy crap, I had sex with Matteo riddle," I say "holy shit Y/N shut up" she whispers. "oh yeah, no one heard anyway" I laugh. "well how was it," she asks "it was amazing, 11/10," I say as she bursts out laughing. "what," I say as she points behind me. I slowly turn hoping not to see Matteo. "11/10 huh, i could do better" he laughs. "shit," you say turning your head back to Rave. as you look at her you notice that the rest of your table and the next just heard you.  Draco, Pansy, Kai, Blaise, Luna, Harry, Hermoine, Ron, Dean and the weasly twins now know that I had sex, oh well isn't that great. I start to go red as Matteo turns me around. "don't worry he whispers climbing on top of the table.

"what are you doing?" you say tugging on his pants. "I FOR ONE HAD THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE LAST NIGHT AND I WOULD RATE IT A 101/10" he shouts out and everyone laughs. He jumps down "see now I'm the embarrassing one," he says while going in for a kiss.