25

👀

"Don't you dare mess this up or else." Namjoon held up a butter knife trying to threaten the nervous boy.

"W-what if he doesn't like me back-"
he was slapped across the face by Yoongi who looked like he wanted to die.

"I'm sure he fucking does. Now get back there, he will be here any minute now." Jungkook pouted and went sadly to the area where they said they would bring Taehyung. He kept overthinking about the fact that Taehyung might not like him back. Why would he have distanced himself from him then? because he probably hates him. He was deep in thoughts and failed to notice the footsteps behind him.

"Jungkook?" He turned around to meet his crush's beautiful face.

Taehyung coughed awkwardly, already assuming the worst about what might happen if he did this right now.

"Hello. You are so beautiful." Taehyung choked on thin air, weirded out by Jungkook's sudden compliment.

"Huh? are you alright-"

"I AM SO SORRY." Jungkook suddenly screamed out of nowhere, making Taehyung flinch.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID BACK THEN THAT CAUSED YOU TO HATE ME BUT I AM GENUINELY SORRY. AND THE FACT I HAD A HUGE ASS CRUSH ON YOU DIDN'T HELP EITHER. IT'S FINE IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME BACK, JUST PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME AGAIN BECAUSE I WILL CRY AND I DON'T WANT TO DIE ALONE." Jungkook basically screamed out while Taehyung looked at him with concern. But he managed to process all the sentences he spoke.

"i-uh-"

"I know you don't like me back but can we atleast be friends? and maybe could you send a few nudes because your homie would need it, you know? if you don't mind obviously-OH MY GOD IM SORRY FOR ASKING NUDES-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JUNGKOOK LET ME FUCKING SPEAK" Taehyung finally interrupted the blabbering boy.

Jungkook finally had shut up, looking at him with wide eyes. He was going to get rejected isn't he?

"Look Jungkook, I do not hate you. I never did."

"Then why did you distance yourself from me-"

"Bitch if you are not going to let me finish, I will beat you up." Taehyung warned.

"I would love to get beaten up by you, to be honest."  Jungkook shrugged.

"I'm so concerned for you. ANYWAYS, the reason why I distanced myself from you was because I liked you-"

"WHAT?"

"Yeah. I thought you didn't like me back so I just distanced myself hoping it would be better for both of us." He sighed, remembering those days when he used to be sad about the fact his crush didn't like him back. But thinking about it, he was the one who didn't realise the obvious hints Jungkook gave.

"Taehyung, I literally fought a nine year old kid for you, threw a cockroach onto that one lady who disrespected yeontan, HAND PICKED PURPLE FLOWERS FROM THAT HUGE ASS GARDEN JUST BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU LIKED PURPLE FLOWERS. I ALMOST RISKED GETTING ARRESTED FOR YOU. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO ALL THIS IF I HADN'T LIKED YOU BACK, DUMBASS."

"I- I don't know, man. I thought friends would do this for their homies."

Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose, wanting to beat the shit out of the man in front of him for being so oblivious.

"Sorry." Taehyung sheepishly said, his cheeks tinted red.

"Okay so, can we kiss now?" Taehyung nodded confusedly and even before he could move, soft pair of lips landed on his. Jungkook immediately wrapped his hands around the blonde's waist, pulling him closer. Oh how much he wanted to do this.

"Damn, get that dick Taehyung!" they could hear his friends in the corner, applauding and shouting.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE LET ME KISS MY MAN IN PEACE." They pulled away and Jungkook erupted into laughter, while their friends continued teasing him.

"So, uhm. Will you be my boyfriend? It's completely fine if you don't want to though-"

"Oh my god Jungkook, yes. why the fuck would I kiss you then."
He rolled his eyes when Jungkook pecked his lips again, apologising.

"Since these two have FINALLY confessed, can we go get food now? some of us are hungry." Hoseok groaned dramatically, holding his hand over his stomach trying to show how hungry he was.

They all nodded and went over to a local burger place.

a/n: don't worry, this ain't the end. obviously there's gotta be some angst and drama 👩‍🦯