🌻 Chapter 1 🌻

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Dedicated to all the youth who fights their way forward, to all the youth striving to achieve their dreams"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Maybe"
_The story of you and I.

Nyinjey's POV

Little did I know what I was searching else where, was always with me.

"Here, this is your birthday gift," she said handing me a blue toy car.

With a wide smile that made my eyes shape into crescent, I received it.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Don't repay me with thank you, promise me that when we grow up, you will marry me," she said casually showing me her chubby pinky finger.

That made my mouth form an o.

"I will not marry you, but I will be your bestfriend forever," I said with a mischievous smile and interlocked my pinky with hers.

Which made her chubby lips to pout.

She was rather sad with my reply, "If I will be your bestfriend forever then, there will be someone else beside you, who will be more special than me."

"No one can be as special as you," I said without realizing it.

Ting!

The same dream agian.

The bell for last period of the class went off and brought me out of my dream.

Well, everyone can admit that class after lunch is not a regular class but a hell to keep yourself awake and I fail it every time.

I looked at my right and saw my only best friend Euphel concentrating on the board leaning on her palm.

Well, to describe her you can say that she is a laughing gas, she smiles all the time.

She is plump but not fat.

Her height is around 155cm, pretty tall you would say but way shorter than me because I am 179cm.
Sometimes I can only see the top of her head if she doesn't look up at me.

And if you ever meet her, you would say that she is more like a boy, because that's what I have felt on our first encounter.

Perhaps back then I had no idea this strange girl would become my only best friend

Her long hair is always tied into a pony tail and the stray hair falling over her face is always clipped above the tip of her ears by bobby pins.

She prefer soccer more than anything.
Like any other girl, she wouldn't play with dolls rather she would play soccer with me all the time.

And her dressing is not only like a boy but also a mono colour dress, either black or white.

She understands me more than anyone could, she've been with me in my embarrassing moment, in my contented memories and also in my despair.

I think that's why she is my best friend, from when we were just five years.

She always teases me saying that "Many girls have crush on you."

And I always ignore it, honestly I like none of them.

I wonder what they like about me, because I am just a bony kid with flaccid legs and hands.