🌻 Chapter 7 🌻

"And before something beautiful builds, something beautiful breaks too."

- Shweta

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

It's pitch dark in here, I can't see anything but I surely can see you. Euphel is standing at the other end, but why do I feel like the distance between us is becoming wider?

Are you moving away or am I the one that is moving away?

I lifted my eyelids and that just happens to be my dream and yeah that sure was a super weird dream.

It's was very early, 3 am in the moring, I went outside my balcony for some air and I see that Euphel was awake as well.

There was a bright light in her room and she was in her study table flipping through her books.

Ofcourse she is a hard working girl who never fails to top our class.
Should I prank her? My mind said.
Probably not, my other mind answered.

I went inside my room as well, towards my study table, taking a cup of warm water.

I went through my books and started to study, maybe my dream of ship can still try to reach the destination.

It's 7 am now, I feel the sunrays warming up my room. I opened my eyes and my right cheek was pressing on my study table with dribbling saliva from my mouth, maybe I dozed off in midway.

After a yummy breakfast, which was a soupy Bathup, I went towards my balcony taking my books to study there.

Some hours passed and as I glance down I spotted Euphel near the road bending down towards a orange kitten and a smile was formed on her face.

Looking at her, it made me smile as well and I don't know why I always smile when I see her smile? Maybe because she is my best friend.

I wanted to talk to her but I part of my mind didn't felt like to.

What's happening today? I questioned myself.

Today I feel a little distant from my friend, my only friend as if something is coming between us.

Usually, I get this kind of feeling when something bad is stored, but what bad can happen to us?

It sure is bothering me but I my gut feeling tells me that nothing wrong is going to happen, so I am hoping everything will be fine.

I just watched her go inside her house, the breeze was hitting my hair from the east giving a cooling sensation, everytime I feel this breeze I just close my eyes and enjoy it.

Wiredly I can understand the breeze, I mean the link between my eomtion and the breeze, I discovered this secret talent when I six.

If something good is stored or when I am happy, I feel a warm breeze and when something bad is stored or when I am upset, I feel a cold and sharp pricking breeze.

Back then I felt that warm happy breeze and I met her, Euphel. Then she became my one and only trustworthy friend. I think that was the time when I knew about the breeze thing talent in me.

It sure sounds childish but I think it's a thing that is understandably incomprehensible.

Today I feel the breeze a little differently, I feel an unknown  feeling,  it's neither warm nor cold, it kind of gush of cold and when you think it's cold, you feel the warmth in it but it's not a actual warmth, today for the first time I am unaware of what I am feeling in this breeze.