🌻 Chapter 3 🌻

"There may be late bloomers but there is no flower that don't bloom. "
-Daeum

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Come on my hand please cope up with me, I crused myself rushing my hands on my English notebook because I have a brain like sieve, which completely slipped from my mind we were given a homework.

Our English teacher is a scary tiger, I mean he is very strict in trems of homework and classwork.

I am rushing myself to finish as soon as possible but I guess my right hand is not mine, however I tried to write fast but my hand is naturally slow.

"Nyinjey?"

Someone called and without even looking at the source of the voice I recognized it was Tenzin Tshering.

I didn't reply since I was busy in my own world.

"You are invited to my birthday tonight," he beamed.

At time like this, distraction like him pops up from no where naturally.

I just ignored and continued writing but realized he will nag me untill I reply.

So I gave a simple nod and luckily he went away.

With a full stop I ended my homework and let out a relieved sigh.

Then my eye caught the smiple invitation card with pictures of balloon and cake printed on it.

I looked around and most of my classmate was holding the same card.

Well, seems like tons of people will be there.

But Tenzin Tshering is known by his wealth in this school, ofcourse lot of people will be there.

After what seemed like forever, I finally reached home, took a shower and got ready.

And I am expecting Euphel would be already waiting outside.

Well she takes lesser time in getting peapered than me, who has to look perfect.

I picked up the birthday gift and left my house.

She was peeking through her phone and it won't be a suprise if I tell you that she is dressed in her oversized black hoodie over a blue jeans and white snicker.

"Wouldn't it be nice if you wear something bright?" I suggested as I got near her.

"It's fine, I am not going there to impress someone," she answered.

Well I think she really doesn't care or doesn't know about fashion.

"How do I look?" I asked her on our way to the venue.

"Wow, words cannot describe how good looking you are," she said bit exaggerating.

"Thanks," I beamed.

"But numbers can, 2/10," she replied afterwards jokingly.

I automatically cracked a smile, I think my own friend categorise me as ugly, but it made me laugh unknowingly.

Finally we arrived at the venue.

Busy Bean Cafe.

On entering the cafe it was brusting with music and, Euphel and I  became like a lost children in a city.

Suddenly from my peripheral vision I saw someone waving towards us and it was Dawa. He was with rest of our mate.

We handed our gifts and we were given a huge burger that melt in one's mouth.