🌻 Chapter 8 🌻

"Some flowers bloom at night when everyone is asleep."
-Sohee

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

How fascinating? That my feelings for her didn't change even a little bit.

Wait what am I saying, I snapped out of my day dreaming. It's fourth period, I should focus on my biology class right now.

But I can't stop then to think of her, of how I met her after so many years, how the innocence in her eyes always make me off guard and how her smile melts my heart.

Deciding to go home toghter after school was the best thing, since we followed the same route to our home, we decided that we will head home toghter everyday.

Now I can't wait then to wish the school to end quickly.

It's sounds ridiculous and I will admit that I am embarrassed to say that I still like her.

"Did you forget to sleep yesterday," Euphel voiced me from my left.

I got a bit startled of her sudden voice and I shook my head turning to her.

"Then concentrate on the class," she warned me with frown on her face, the frown she makes everytime she scolds me.

I just grinned and decided to concentrate on the lesson.

The school ended finally, and I was waiting for it eagerly. I hurriedly packed my bag ready to leave the class.

She must be waiting, I just thought that.

I quickly dashed out of my class, down the stairs, but how unfortunate? I just messed up with the excitement that I am about trip into the dirty water drains.

Help?

I needed to grab on something and like someone actually heard me, Euphel caught me off by my waist holding tightly on my gho.

"What's wrong? Walk calmly, will you?" She vocalized sighing and shaking her head.

I just smiled and I really needed to be calm.

"Thank you, you actually came in time," I said now slowly walking out of the school gate.

"It's ok, if you ever need my help again, you just need to say help and I will be there," she replied smiling and winking showing her thumb.

"Ew, where did you pick that cringey line from?" I answered scrunching my nose and ruffling her hair.

"Now let's hurry," I beamed dragging her.

"Ok, but why are you in such a hurry? Is there something special waiting for you," she questioned wiggling her brows.

"Yeah, it's not something but someone special is waiting for me. Chimi is waiting so that we can head home toghter," I replied smiling widely.

She nodded as a response and we continued to walk.

As we neared the footpath along the road, as we neared the familiar figure waiting for me, I hear my heart screaming against my chest.

There she was in her blue tego and mathra kira, smiling warmly.

I felt like the happiest person walking beside her, we just talked about random stuffs making jokes and laughing, I just watched her talk beautifully.

It felt like our trio was reborn, our childhood trio, where the three of us never felt exhausted of playing with eachother.

Meow~