Chapter 8- Does she still care?

What up!!!!!!!!!!!!
So it has been so long since I've updated but here goes nothing. So much has happened this last month. Zayn left he also started his own career and has released a song called I Won't Mind. One Direction were in my country and I couldn't go to the concert. The boys have started working on their new album and it might be a Christmas album. Plus I have been living my life on Twitter. Anyway, let's move on to the story.

ENJOY

"Well..." He said before the bell rang.

"You can tell me later, just can't be late for Spanish." I said getting up, as I out stretched my arm to Tom to help him get up.

"Yeah sure..." He said slightly dazed for some reason, I looked at him confused but brushed it off as we walked through the hallway to our lockers to get our bags and extra books.

As soon as we reached Spanish class everyone was still outside talking. My eyes scanned the class to see what everyone was doing. Nothing out of the ordinary but my eyes landed on the back and saw Jenny leaning up against the wall, talking to those things.

"Come on we needed to stand in the line." Tom said as he lead me to the back.

We walked past everyone as we reached the end of the line one of the bitches called me.

"Uh, Catlin..." She said walking up to me as I looked her way.

"Seems I've heard your biggest secret." She smirk at me, then glancing at Jenny then back to me.

"Oh and what would that be?" I asked avoiding her glance.

"Yeah, so Jenny told me you shop lifted, twice?" She said as I lifted my head looking at her then at a sheepish Jenny then back to her.

"Please don't tell anyone I'm begging you." I said going along with the plan.

But why would Jenny cover up for me?
Why didn't she tell them?

Does she still care?

"Well maybe, only if you embarrass yourself in front of everyone in the cafeteria."

"What! No!"

"Fine, hello embarrassment" she said walking away

"Are you sure that being called a shoplifter won't ruin you?"

"Please, I never shop lifted. Plus even if she told everyone I wouldn't be here for long." I told him

"Smart thinking"

"Thanks. But I wonder why Jenny told them about that instead of the you know what."

"I don't know, but maybe she might actually still care about your feelings." He said as I stared at my EX - BFF

"Yeah..." I said taking one more look before looking away.

Man this last week is going to be tough, especially without Jenny...

There you go. I know it's short but I might update again so yeah. Just a heads up. Also I am updating My supernatural life, too. So check it out. That all I have to say so...

Love you poppets!!

xx bookworm xx