Chapter 2- Disaster strikes

Okay so back to the present, it has been 7 years that I have been living with Mrs Nelton; by the way, she has adopted me. So on a typical Thursday before school I went to wake Mrs Nelton up.

"Mrs Nelton, time to get up," I whispered to her.

No reply, probably still tried. So I went to go ready, I wore a dark blue skinny jean, black ballet pumps and a cat face sweater with a beige scarf.

I’m just about done and Mrs Nelton still wasn’t up, so I tried again, still no answer plus she wouldn’t sleep this long. I started to panic; I ran to the house phone and dialled 911.

Within 8 minutes they were here, I waited patiently in the living room while they were busy in her room. After about 12 minutes later a paramedic came out, I got a bit worried to know what was wrong.

"Sorry dear but Mrs Nelton has passed away." She said, I broke down in tears.

Well I was worried about Mrs Nelton, she was terribly sick. The paramedics gave me a few minutes to say my goodbye to her unconscious body. "Well Mrs Nelton your gone and i am going to.... miss you so, so, so much you were so nice and.... kind.... and taught me so much that.... I won't forget. I promise to always remember you" I said with tears in my eyes and a smile across my face as i remember what she has done for me.I walked out of her room as the tears ran freely down my face.

The paramedics offered me a ride to school, I had no choice I mean I was about an hour later for school and I wasn’t going to walk with tears in my eyes. When I got to school the bell rang, I checked the watch I was wearing it was 10:02, which meant it was 3rd lesson.

Everyone shuffling up and down, so I made my way to my locker. I got a few strange looks and heard a few whispers but ignored them. I got to my locker, put in the combination, and opened the door. I stared in to the mirror that was hanging on my locker door.

"God, I look awful" I say to no one in particular and tried to fix myself. Suddenly the door closed, luckily, I moved out of the way in time. Behind the door were my two bestest friends Jenny and Tommy.

Jenny has beach blonde hair with purple tips, light blue eyes and a pale skin colour. Tommy has lovely apple green eyes, dark brown hair, and his skin colour resembles to Jenny’s skin colour.

"What the hell was that for?" I screamed.

"It was for my amusement," Jenny said with a smile and a shrug.

"Sorry, Cat. I told her not to scare you but she wouldn’t listen." Tommy said with an apologetic smile.

"It’s okay Tommy, I was just startled." I said with the same apologetic smile as we stared into each other’s eyes.

"Awkward!" Jenny said making Tommy and I break our stare and all of us start laughing.

"So anyway where were you for the first 2 lessons?" Jenny asks me as soon as I stopped laughing.

After she asked me, I collapsed into them with tears in my eyes that turned into a group hug. They slowly started to let go, "Cat what’s wrong?" Tommy asked with concern in his voice and Jenny standing there with a worried expression on her face.

"Mr-s Nel-ton she- she", I shuttered

"She what Catty?" Jenny finally spoke up.

"She passed aw-ay" I managed to finally say, the tears streamed down my face.

"It will be ok Cat." Tommy says trying to comfort me.

"Let’s get to class guys" jenny says and we laugh a little because Jenny would do anything to stay out of class but after a while we went our separate ways, I had French class. I slowly entered the class and surprise everyone stares at me.

"Ah Miss Nelton, you finally arrived, I hope there no problems at home." My French teacher, Miss Teshnec says suddenly I break down in tears and fall to the ground.

Next thing I know the teacher sends me to the bathroom with one of the girls in my class, as soon as I am done and we get to the class and before we walked in she stopped me. She gives me a hug and says nothing. So sweet. Surprised but sweet. Hope this day is over soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you got it part 2 in the same day hope you like it, comment any changes if you want. Or just coment to tell me what you think or whatever you want. And i know about my other story I will get to that, promise! Love ya all

xxBookworm xx