Chapter 10- The Flight

"Your hearts against my chest, lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for your eyes, but they don'tknow me yet..."

The music played in the background as I danced with a tall guy. My head on his chest

I lifted my head to look into a pair of green eyes.

"You look beautiful." He said

I blushed replying, "Thanks Tom." I said smiling.

He twirled me around, then spun me out and back in.

I looked up again but the green eyes that I looked into weren't the same. The man that I never wanted to see again held on me tightly and smirked.

"Hi Kitty." He simply said as I squirmed

"Urgh! Let me go!" I screamed at my dad as he chuckled and I kept squirming.

He let go of me and I sat with my head lowered, crying. I started to hear a baby crying. I looked up, I was in my bedroom on my bed.

I got up and walked over to my bedroom door, I opened it and walked over to the noise.

It was coming from Mrs. Nelton's room. I put my hand on the doorknob, afraid to enter. I slowly started to turn the knob, I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Ahh" I breathed as I shot up, breathing heavily.

"Catlin. What's wrong" Matilda asked concerned

"Nothing" I breathed as I looked at her.

She looked a bit pale, but that was maybe because of what happened. Her hair was darker than before, maybe she dyed it. But everything else about her was still the same, She was still short, her was still the same length and her eyes were a bit dull but the same.

I slowly sat up in my seat and looked around the plane, most of the people were sleeping. I then looked out the window, it was dark but the moon shone bright over the ocean. I sat staring at the full moon.

'Damn, I screwed up. But I'm going somewhere no one, besides Matilda, knows me. So I will start over again, and make sure I don't mess us.'

"Hey, what you thinking about?" I heard Matilda say

"Oh, nothing much. Just wondering if I'll fit in."

"Of course you will." She said sure of herself, "Well, if I were you I wouldn't worry too much. The kids love making new friends."

I smiled, my mind started wondering again.

"Um... Matilda? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"How's Nilah doing?"

"Well, she's doing great." She said smiling

"What she like? What she look like" I asked curiousty and nerves taking over.

"She's short, long, wavy brown hair with dark roots and a blond-ish tips, she's got your eyes, a tan skin complexion and freckles on her cheeks and nose. She's really talkative, she can literally speaks to anyone who walks through the door. Super hyperactive and she loves helping people. She also emotional but not to much..." She spoke.

"Um, Matilda?"

"Yeah" she said after drowning on about Nilah.

"Uh, does she know who her mom is?" I asked avoiding eye contact.

"No. Uh, when we get there, please don't say anything. Just say your her sister. Okay?" She asked placing her hands on mine.

"Okay." I whispered out staring into her eyes.

She smiled sympathetically and let go of my hands. I sat back and looked out the window.

'Well my life is about to change. New beginning, brand new start. No problems, no Tom, no Jamie, no fake bitches, no worrying about friends. I can make new friends without them knowing about my past. My new life starts now.' I thought smiling and hurting. I didn't want to forget about all the fun I had and the memories I made, but I had too, it was better this way.

'Now landing in London, please fasten your seat belts.' I heard the flight attendent said.

I fastened my seat belt and looked to Matilda.

"Here we go." She said with a wide smile on her face.

"Yep, this is where my new life begins." I