Chapter 6- My little secret!?

Wud up mother f'ers! Man I am obsessed with iiSuperwomanii!! So hows you all!? Ha, ha my awful grammar. So I got to update, sorry if I couldn't update in a long time. I had like 3 different test to write this whole week and still a lot of homework. But yeah every teen gets a lot of homework. So was your week? Good I hope, On to the story. ENJOY!!

I felt the rays of the sun shine on my skin, I slowly opened my eyes to look around. My eyes adjusted to the light, I saw a window to my right I looked to my left to see a dresser. That's when everything came back, the fight, the crying, Tom and Mrs Nelton. I slowly got out of bed and walked over to the dresser, I looked into the mirror and saw a mess. I had awful bed head, it was a good thing I wasn't wearing makeup yesterday. I looked to the right again and saw a door; I thought it led to the hallway to the house.

So I walked up to the door and opened it only to find a bathroom, the first thing I saw was a shower. So got undressed and jumped in. The warm water ran down my body.

"Everybody's on the same page,

 No new chapters.

We'll never change.

Everybody wants to be cool, yes you do

 But I'm just like them. But I won't be no fool." I sang while washing my hair.

As soon as I was done I jumped out of the shower and grabbed a big fluffy blue towel and a small blue towel for my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and found the closet where my clothes were, and if you're wondering I unpacked before dinner last night.

I looked through my clothes and finally decided on a blue skinny jean with a peachy-red patterned sweater and a infinty scarf with brown leather boots. I put my long brown hair in a messy bun and left some strands hang in front of my face. I didn't put any makeup on, I was satisfied with my outfit and walked out the bedroom door. I made my way to the kitchen, but I've got admit I kinda got lost on the way.

"Morning sweetie" I heard Tom's mom say to me

"Oh, morning Mrs Marshall" I replied with a warm smile

"Oh dear just call me Tammy"

"Sure thing Tammy" I said giggling at the end and so did she.

I sat at the table and watched her make breakfast. She noticed me watching her.

"Want to help me?" she asked and I just nodded

"Here mix this for me then throw some bater into the pan"

I did as she told me, I watched it cook then fliped it over with the spatula that was on the table next to the stove.

"Good work" she commented on my work.

"Oh thanks." I said politely and continued with my actions

"Morning mom, morning... Cat?" I looked up from the warm pan to see a well dressed Tom smirking at me. I stuck my tounge out at him and continued with my little job.

I made about 20 pancakes, and Tom ate like 4 of them. As soon as everything was done we sat down for breakfast.

"These are really good Catlin." Tom's dad said

"Oh thanks Mr Marshall but I didn't do much." I said smiling in his direction

"Well these are really well cooked." He commented

~~~~After breakfast ~~~~

"Thanks so much for breakfast." I said and stood up from the table and so did Tom.

"No problem dear." His mom said taking the dishes to the sink and I helped her.

"Oh it's okay love I got it, you and Tom best be getting to school." She told me