10

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of someone kissing my bare back, I smiled to myself as he ran his metal arm down my back causing me to shiver slightly, he chuckled softly, "Y/n...time to wake up doll" he spoke as he kissed the middle of my back, I groaned, "c'mon doll..." he spoke as he continued to kiss my back. "I'd rather stay in bed with you all day" I spoke rolling over to face him. He placed his hand on my hip and stared at me. "What would we even do in bed all day?" he asked as I smirked. "I'm sure we can find some activities to do while in bed all day together" I spoke as I smirked, "oh? Like what? You'd have to show me" he spoke as I chuckled softly. "I'd be delighted to" I whispered as I shoved him onto his back. I climbed onto him, "well, we can start the day off by making out like teenagers" I whispered as I kissed him, he chuckled into the kiss and returned the kiss. Our lips moved in sync, he massaged my hips making me giggle, we pulled away for air. "What else?" he asked breathlessly as I smirked, "well..." I started as he smirked. "I could admire your body..." I whispered as I kissed his neck and started leaving wet kisses down his body, disappearing under the blankets, he chuckled softly, once I reached his cock I took it in his hand causing his breath to hitch. I smirked as I licked the head causing him to groan slightly, "don't tease me doll" he growled as I smirked, I wrapped my mouth around his cock and began to bob my head. He groaned out as his human hand was placed on the back of my head, his breathing grew faster, "y-yeah...just like that doll" he whispered as he began to push my head down, I let him set the pace, "fuck you're so good at this baby" he panted, I felt him start to twitch, "s-stop" he whispered as I took him out of my mouth. I crawled up to him, "you lasted longer than that last night...what gives?" I asked as he chuckled.

I've been horny since last night doll..." he spoke as I giggled and kissed him. He rolled over so I was now under him, "I'm gonna fuck you so good...better than I did last night" he whispered as I felt his metal fingers pressed against my clit, "Johnny...don't tease me, please...I need you right now" I whimpered as he started slowly rubbing my clit, I knew he had that shit-eating Johnny Silverhand smirk. "Need to get you ready baby girl" he whispered as he attached his lips to my neck and started sucking. I knew he was going to leave a mark and I was okay with that.

~A few hours later~

The two of us lay in bed panting, we had been going at it all day, on the couch, on my desk, on my kitchen counters, in my walk-in closet, in the shower, he had me pressed against the blinds once, and now we were back on the bed. "What time is it?" I asked as he chuckled, "you're asking the wrong person doll" he spoke as I giggled and rolled over. I placed my chin on his chest, I stared at him, I knew he was thinking about something, "where's your head?" I asked as he looked at me, "I'm just thinking" he spoke as he caressed my cheek "about?" I asked as he smiled a little, "let's leave" he spoke as I blinked a few times, "we could pack up the Porsche and put Night City in the rearview mirror" he spoke as I stared at him, "Johnny..." I started, "we could go somewhere...anywhere...everywhere." he said as I stared at him, "do...you want to leave Night City?" I asked sitting up, "I've been thinking about it...the only reason I didn't leave after meeting you was that V decided to start a Nomad clan with Panam and asked me to keep an eye on you...there was nothing keeping me here before that...but after spending time with you...you were the only one that was keeping me here" he spoke as I blinked a few times, "which is why I want you to come with me" he smiled sitting up and taking my hands in his.

"Please come with me, I won't leave without you" he shook his head as I stared at him, "I-I need to think about Johnny..." I spoke as he stared at me and smiled. "All right, I'll let you think about it..." he spoke as he kissed me, "V just texted...he wants me to come out to the camp for a hot minute...stay here, do not open the door for anyone" he spoke as I nodded, "all right, I'll be right back" he spoke as he kissed me again.

~Johnny's pov~

After meeting with V I headed home to Y/n, when I walked through the front door, I found the apartment in disarray. A note rested on the window, I grabbed it and read it.

Should've never left, now you'll never find her.-A

THE END?