Love struck

[𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙡. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮, ✨𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣✨ 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙭 𝙭 𝙉𝙚𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥- 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙛 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 🤨 𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙤, 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮] (𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀! 𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙎𝙏)

𝙉𝙀𝙄𝙇'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑: As we walk to the tent I just look around. I definitely did not want to be here. I wanted to be at Science camp and in the ac.

I only just noticed that I stopped when max grabbed my hand and started pulling me with him. What the?! I said as my face flashed red "Your going too slow! Cmon!" I'm not a baby though! I don't need you holding my fucking hand! I said, but deep down, I didn't want him to let go.

He smirked and let go of my hand. "Fine then, I 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 hold your hand!" I don't know what went on in my brain, but I grabbed his hand back and said, Never mind. Max laughed and said "Mhmm, that's what I thought!" My face got redder and max just giggled the whole way to the tent.

When we got to the tent, there was a bunk bed and a regular bed. "I call top bunk!" Nikki said. "Hah good luck with that Neil! I call this one." He said, while climbing onto the regular bed. Damnit.

I unpacked my stuff and sat down on the bottom bunk. We had a little bit of time before activities so Nikki took a nap, and me and max stood up and talked crap about David.

"Yea, he's always singing songs- it gets annoying as fuck." No wonder Gwen hates it so much. While max was rambling about how shitty David's songs are, I was thinking about what he was going to say before those cops showed up.

Me being into science and all, you think I would be able to guess what he was going to say, but you'd be wrong- I hated not knowing something, so I asked max.

Max? "Yes Neil?" Uhm, before those cops showed up, what were you going to say? I could see Max's face light up red and he turned away.

"Uh- uh- it's nothing! Really!" Oh really? I said. I got up off my bed and sat down on Max's bed. Are you sure it was nothing max? "Yes! Absolutely nothing!"

I must have been out of my mind as I placed my hand on his face and tuned his head twords mine. You sure about that? His face grew redder and he pushed my hand off him and said "Ok ok I'll tell you!"

Good! Now what were you going to say? He looked twords me and just stared at me for a minute. Max? Out of nowhere max kissed me, then ran off. My face lit up. Wha- WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

"I think max just kissed you neil!" I looked up and Nikki was just staring down with the biggest grin on her face. Tell. No one. "Cant promise!" She said, climbing down the bed and skipping out the tent.

(𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮! 𝙄𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣 1-2 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨! 𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙚!)

[𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 566]