The fight for Neil

(𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 💃)
[𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚕]

𝙈𝙖𝙭'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫: "What do you mean he's yours?! HE'S MINE!" TabBITCH said. Oh yea? Let's fight for him then bitch. "Max I don't think-" I know what I'm doing neil. "FINE! but I know he loves me~" Tabbitch said while getting TOO close to Neil.

OH HELL NO! I jumped at her and and pushed her away from Neil.

(𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧! 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙀𝙍!)

Nikki threw a fork me and tabbitch's way. I moved quickly and the fork got tabbitch's eye. "AHHH!! MY EYE!!" HAH! That's what you get fucker!

Neil grabbed me and said "Cmon Max! Let's go!" But I'm having fun! This is the first time I've had fun at camp! "David has probably noticed were gone by now! We should really go!" Fine-

Neil was right. As soon as we got back to camp David came up to us. "Where were you all!? I was worried sick!" Don't worry da- DAVID! YEP. DAVID. "Hahahaha! Max almost called David dad!" Nikki said. Shut up.

David just had a really big smile and looked like he was about to cry. Oh grow up. "Well, since you guys didn't do the hike, you will all go on a hike with me and Gwen while the rest of the campers get to do funner activities!"

Just great, now how are we going to escape this shit- Nikki made a distraction and we ran. C'mon Neil, let's go back to the tent. "Ok then!"

When we got back to the tent I dropped myself on my bed. Neil lays next to me and wraps his arms around me. God damnit I love you. Wait.. DID I JUST-

𝙉𝙚𝙞𝙡'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫: "What do you mean he's yours?! HE'S MINE!" Tabii said. "Oh yea? Let's fight for him then bitch." Max said. Max I don't think- "I know what I'm doing neil." "FINE! but I know he loves me~" Tabii said while getting a little too close for comfort.

"OH HELL NO!" Max jumped at Tabii and and pushed her away from me. Oh god, I had to think of something quick. I saw a fork on a nearby table and I grabbed it and threw it over to Nikki.

Nikki threw the fork at Max and Tabii but Max moved quickly and the fork got Tabii's eye. "AHHH!! MY EYE!!" "HAH! That's what you get fucker!"

I grabbed Max. Cmon Max! Let's go! "But I'm having fun! This is the first time I've had fun at camp!" David has probably noticed were gone by now! We should really go! "Fine-"

I was right. As soon as we got back to camp David came up to us. "Where were you all!? I was worried sick!" "Don't worry da- DAVID! YEP. DAVID." "Hahahaha! Max almost called David dad!" Nikki said. "Shut up." I giggled a bit but I don't think Max heard me.

David just had a really big smile and looked like he was about to cry. "Oh grow up." Max said still embarrassed. "Well, since you guys didn't do the hike, you will all go on a hike with me and Gwen while the rest of the campers get to do funner activities!"

God damnit- Nikki made a distraction and me and Max ran. "C'mon Neil, let's go back to the tent." Ok then! I just wanted to relax at this point.

When we got back to the tent Max dropped himself on his bed. I layed next to him and wrapped my arms around him. "God damnit I love you." My face turned red. What did he just say.?

(𝙄 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙤𝙫'𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚 💃)

[𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 644]