The confession

(𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙩𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙜𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘💃 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙝𝙚✨𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!)
[𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎]

𝙈𝙖𝙭'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫: I turn my head twords Neil only to see his face as red as mine. Im- so sorry- I uh- "I love you too max." Did he just say he- HE DID-! I sat up and so did Neil.

You mean it? "Well, yea! Your adorable, funny, and stubborn but you can be kind! What's not to love about you!" At this point my face was as red as a tomato. I- uhh- I couldn't think of anything to say.

Without a second thought I kissed Neil. I'm sorry I just- Neil kissed me back. "I really love you Max, and I have for a while. I just love everything about you and I was wondering if you- uhh-"

If I what.? "If- you would be my-" Neil just sighed. "I was wondering if you would be my boyfriend Max." I uhh- I was shocked and stuck in a daze.

I have liked Neil for a while now, I was just too scared to tell him. I just looked at him for a moment, then I got out of my daze. Yea, I actually would. Neil stared at me in shock. "Really?!" Yea, I've liked you for a while now too.

"Oh. my. GOD!! NIKKI YOU WERE RIGHT! EVERYONE COME HERE! MAX AND NEIL JUST CONFESSED TO EACH OTHER!!" "(Preston.)" Me and Neil said. Our tent was surrounded in seconds.

"Look! I even got a picture of Max kissing Neil!" PRESTON I SWEAR TO GOD. "I'm going to show David!" NO!! I got off the bed and ran as fast as I could after Preston, but I was too slow.

"Gwen! David! Look!" PRESTON STOP! Gwen just smirked at me and David had a shocked face. I tried to walk back out but I ran into Neil and the rest of the campers.

I just stood there. Everyone knew now. Even David. I had no clue what to do, so I just ran to Neil and hugged him. I didn't want the whole camp to know, but they do now.

"Preston that was an asshole move." I looked up and Neil looked really pissed. "He obviously didn't want David to know, yet you did it anyway! Have you ever heard of respect?!"

Everyone looked shocked, even me! Neil wasn't the type to get pissed easily- well, besides when it comes to science or magic from what I've seen.

David finally said something. "Preston, if he didn't want me to know, you shouldn't have told me. But I'm glad you did! Campers, may you all leave the cabin besides Max and Neil!"

Everyone walked out. "Gwen you too." "Damnit." When everyone was gone David walked over to us and I just shoved my head into Neil.

"Max, I know you didn't want me to know, but I just wanted to let you know that I support you and Neil!" He..wait what?! Wait, really-? "Of course Max! You guys seem perfect! And as long as your happy, I'm happy!"

Thanks dad. Neil and David just looked at me waiting to correct myself, but I didn't. I just went over and gave David a hug. David hugged me back and started crying.

Grow up! "You got it!" David said, wiping tears from his eyes. I walked back over to Neil and hugged him tightly again. I didn't want to let go of him.

"Cmon Max, let's go hang out in the tent." Neil said. Alright.

(𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚. 𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚. 𝙈𝙖𝙭 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛! 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 🥲)

[𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 639]