Chapter 12: The Typhoon is Coming

Ryohei, Chrome, Kyoya, Takeshi, Hayato was in the Committee Room. They let out their Flame to harmonizing with Tsuna who has break-down in the Room. 

Ryohei look at the Boy who bears the Burden has no choice but to admire this 13-year-old Boy, He knows about Tsuna ability after he accepted the Position as his Guardian, In his life, He never has such fun because every day his life is full of Loneliness with his Parent often go away make him as Parent-Figure to Kyoko

Mukuro looks at Tsuna in suppressing anger behind Chrome mind, This Boy who makes deal with Vindice and let him free along with Chikusa and Ken then this Boy give him a place that he can call 'Home'.

Chrome-look at Tsuna in sadness, eyes full of unshed tears. She can feel their Bond is in agony because of their Sky who is suffering. Her Bossu who gives him a 'Family' and 'Home', She will do anything for her Bossu.

Kyoya looks at the Little Omnivore who has a verge mental-breakdown. He knows how heavy his Ability of his Mother Ability, every day he watches over the Little Omnivore waiting when he would break down and it seems today the wall that makes his strong broken apart. He has an itch to bite those who dare make his Sky like this, Tsunayoshi who make his Life interesting, He is the Puzzle that he wishes to solve.

Takeshi looks at Tsuna who saves him from his Foolishness as he tries to suicide just because he can not play Baseball again. He saves him from his depression and let him feel true genuine happiness that's why he accepted become Tsuna Rain Guardian.

Hayato looks at his Jyudaime who panting clutching his chest in suffering, He was a bastard son, He has no family except Bianchi but Jyudaime gives him a Family and Warm House. Hayato would never repay these little kindnesses that's why he would do anything to make sure his Sky would assure.

"Tsunayoshi-kun..." Kyoya break the silence

Tsuna hummed slumped, "I feel heavy and tired..."

"Lately, You often feel tired. Did you have anything to tell us about, Little Omnivore?"

Tsuna signs in resigning when he goes limp drunk by their Sun and Rain Flame, "I don't want to worry you all..."

"Jyuudaime. Whatever you have in your mind please speak to us. You don't need to bottle up until it alone."

"I was chosen." Tsuna whisper but his voice echoed through the Room, "I was chosen to hold one of the Tri-Ni-Sette. I am scared but I know I am not Alone. Lately, I meet with the other two Tri-Ni-Sette. Yuni-chan the true chosen Sky Arcobaleno, Who can see the Future, Vision and Sight and then Byakuran the true chosen Sky Mare Ring who can see the Parallel World, Space and I who was chosen as Vongola Sky Ring who can see the Past as Time."

"Tsuna, How long you know about these?" Reborn asked come out from the shadow

"What is Tri-Ni-Sette?" Takeshi asked in confused

Tsuna stiffens as Reborn explained to them, "Tri-Ni-Sette is 27 things that important in this World, it is also said it was the one who brings balance into this World, they also said it was 27 things that are created this world. Those who were chosen as Bearer of this Tri-Ni-Sette, They would have an Immense Power that they would say 'God Power' because Tri-Ni-Sette connected to the being who connected that make  into this World

The one who holds Tri-Ni-Sette live in Curse, They would have a Small Life like Arcobaleno, the Sky Pacifier who has a short life and the Mare Ring who lose their Sanity because of the Parallel World." Reborn tipped his fedora

"Then, What about Jyudaime?"

"I would burn myself out..." Tsuna answered shut his eyes ignoring the pale look from his Guardians, "I didn't want to worry you all. We can not control our power."