Chapter 33: Inheritance Ceremony

Maria was a Maid or servant for Vongola Famiglia even before she was born, Her parent was a staff for the Vongola so of course, she is also a mafia, She is new as she's only working for 6 months to the Vongola HQ, she is in a charge to become Maid for the new Decimo who is supposedly come for his Inheritance Ceremony and for the boy when he officially graduates from School in Japan and goes back to Italy, The people didn't know much about Decimo but the older staff who serve under Lord Nono see him once in Varia Mansion Base, It was shocking for Maria when he heard it.

It's a break time so it's time where the staff gathered around to gossip especially the new staff who didn't know much about how to work around the Masters in the House and this time, it's gossip about the Decimo Inheritence ceremony who gonna be held at the end of the week, the Chef is making the Menu for the Guest for the whole month now.

"Why did he go in there?" Maria questioned the Older chef in the Kitchen who named Antonio

Antonio shrug, "It seems that he managed to tame the Varia under his command as he is Young Master Xanxus Sky." The other Staff who heard blanched heard it, "And it seem that Decimo managed to befriend the Vindice Officers."

"How do you know all about that?" Francisca, Another female Chef asked with confusion and horror

"The Rumour is spreading around the people." He answers with a shrug

Alessandro, the head of the butler cleared his throat look at the Staff, "And Decimo would come soon, I heard from Lord Nono that he would be quite Carefree so please do not be wary of him."

"Yes, sir." A Resonance chorus of the response echoed through the Room

Alessandro serving the Vongola when Lord Timoteo is still young, He is already old enough to be count as he is 45 years old after all. He sees everything and stays with Vongola when the Coup D'Etat happened, Lord Nono children dead and shit happened, The new Staff might not notice but the Older staff noticed the Flame around the Mansion become weaker as the Master, the Lord of the House has become weaker and weaker, therefore, there some gloomy around the Mansion where there no younger people in the House except the Guest of course but there only seriously and silent in the house.

He just heard from Lord Nono that his Grandson is visiting the Mansion for the Inheritance Ceremony after whatever happened that make him bedridden in Varia Mansion along with Vindice Officer, he didn't know how the boy managed to hooked the Vindice Officer around his finger but it's all gone when Alessandro standing in front of the Gate waiting for the Limouise Car come from the Varia Mansion Castle to arrived.

"Lord Nono gonna arrive along with Decimo and his Guardians." One of the Guard whispers earned a nod from Alessandro

The Black Limousine Car halted in front of the Gate as the Guard open the door showing Lord Nono come out then slowly one by one, a teenager who is Decimo Guardians come out wearing a black suit then the last a Fluffy-Brown Hair Boy (Eerily similar to Vongola Primo) come out wearing a White Suit (How Ironic that he stand out among the people wearing a black suit as he looks so pure...) along with Arcobaleno, Reborn.

"Lord Nono, Welcome back home." Alessandro bow to him in polite then he looks at the teenagers bowing to them too, "Welcome to Vongola Mansion, Decimo, Decimo Guardians."

"Tsuna-Kun, He is Alessandro, the head butler of this Mansion and If you need anything you can tell him." Timoteo introduce him

Decimo smile at the Older Man with the same kind eyes as Lord Nono as he dipped his head in respect, "Pleasure to meet you, Alessandro. My name is Tsunayoshi Sawada, please call me Tsuna and do please take care of me and these people is..."