Chapter 29: End of the Madness

(This strange to think, there was a time when mirth was not an empty name when laughter really cheered the heart, and frequent smiles unbidden same, and tears of grief would only flow.)

The Room was in- tense silent by the revealment of the truth of the Arcobaleno, The Arcobaleno was told to protect the Pacifier since it was the Core of the Living World but they didn't know that Chekerface, the one who brings them together brings them only to become 'Sacrifice'

"Sacrifice... You didn't realize and perhaps didn't know but isn't it enough already to make the people sacrifice for the World?" Tsuna break the silence, glance at Kawahira

"Yes. If there is a way to keep the Pacifier keep activated without the sacrifice then I would willingly cooperate. The Curse of the Infant would be released, the Vindice Rotten body would be released as they go back to Human even though they can not die except got killed."

"Yuni." Aria starts hesitance when their meet

"If you want to speak then please tell us." Yuni states without breaking contact as Byakuran and Tsuna stand beside her in a protective manner

Aria swallowing looking at three of them, "This is not the future that I saw. I Saw none of this except for a few days ago."

"I know. Just like Grandmother and the previous Boss of the Giglionero Blood, I also see the Future but I just didn't follow what Lady Fate command to us."

"How did you cure the curse?" Verde questioned lifting his glasses, "I presume that it's not you alone to come up with these ideas."

"You're right. You have to thank Sawada Tsunayoshi for that." Yuni glances at Tsuna who nodding, She looks back at the Arcobaleno, "One from another universe, anyway."

Aria pale, "You committed taboo."

"Yes." Yuni answer curtly, "But, I didn't regret it. We all committed a taboo. Tsuna managed to enter into my Sub-Conscious mind and managed to see the Future while he can the past and Byakuran managed to see the Past from Tsuna sub-conscious mind. We all committed taboo."

"Things would be much simpler if someone has just bothered to do it, earlier, Anyway~" Byakuran chirped up

"Yeah. Ther Future-that-not-supposed-to-be-happened gonna saved, the future gonna got saved." Tsuna nodded, "It's a waste to know the knowledge of the past but didn't change the present and future."

"That method was forbidden for reason!" Aria clenches her tight, "Your flame..."

"You have gone crazy! What are you thinking!" Timoteo stand up from his seat, look at his Grandson, "The Past knowledge and the future knowledge!"

"Yes. It shattered and I'm cloud now, I guess..." Yuni shrug

"But Ironically she was still chosen by God itself to bear the Power of God." Tsuna chirped up

"Wait. Wait. I don't understand. What  this taboo, Kora?!" Colonello questioned

"I also want to know." Nie Brown Jr also is confused along with the other ninth Guardian

"It's part of their duty to oversees certain parts of the Tri-Ni-Sette reach their destiny owners," Kawahira respond, "Mare Ring has the ability to look for the Parallel World, too much information the brain over time. For seers, Yuni is taboo to access the Mare Rings but for Tsunayoshi-Kun is taboo to access the Sky pacifier and for Byakuran is taboo to access the Vongola Ring. The Risk, Yuni who use the Mare Ring only just once, just once, her flame will be shattered. For Tsunayoshi-Kun, He will be got cursed by God itself to see the Future ripping the time fabric and for Byakuran, He will get nightmares by the Past of the Parallel World. Those are the Risk."