Chapter 13

We walked into the big dressing room after checking on everything to make sure it was working.

I won't be in the same dressing room as the other backup dancers due to my boyfriends being possessive. They don't want anybody looking at me so I'll be in the dressing room with them getting ready .

The show starts in about a hour but the stadium is already full and the crowd is going crazy .
.

.

.
"Joon yo hair stylist said she needs to touch up yo hair" I yelled getting my make up done .

"Coming"

We all were getting the finishing touches on our outfits and hair.

And no I didn't let the hairstylist do my hair cause I do my own hair 😐.

I took of the lace front and unbraided my hair and left it curly , just doing my edges..

MIN POV
I snuck into the backside of backstage and slipped in through the door the stylists come through.

I wasn't playing when I told that bitch I was gonna get them back .

I will in due time , but right now I had something else in mind .

I carefully slipped In the camera room to turn of the cameras in the dressing rooms and headed to the main room where the boys outfits where.

I was looking for a specific one .........ah ha
I got it. Now where are his shoes ..... right under his clothes.

I reached in my bag and pulled out the very small bag of dish soap and poked a very small hole in it and I grabbed my gorilla tape and taped it on the bottom of the shoe .

I made sure that it wouldn't buss when he walked in it .

I heard someone stop at the door .

"Huh.. yea I'm going to started getting dressed" I heard namjoon yell to someone.

I had to hid , I jumped behind the couch that was sitting on the opposite side of the room .

Nae POV

I'm not gone hold y'all we look good asf .