Chapter 6

3rd Pov

In a random part of the Whispering Woods; there sit a lonely beautiful purple flower. It was able to quench its thirst when a drop of water landed on it's petals. The flower was going survive another week now that was until a red blast killed it. The blast came from a huge horde robot.

The robot wasn't alone it was accompany by 5 other robots. They were destroying everything in its path. Tress, plants, animals, anything they spotted. Suddenly two of the robots stopped when they saw huge veins growing towards them and wrapping around them.

"Hey! Robot face, watch where you step", Perfuma shouted then spun the views causing the robots to fling to the right and soon thrown into the sky.

In another area bow was fighting another group of robots then he saw three more coming from the sky, the ones Perfuma threw.

"Incoming", he shouted then dodged out of the way intimate as the robot crashed to where he was standing, The robots rolled on the ground heading straight towards Frosta who just punched the crap out of a robot. Frosta's eyes widen then she used her arms to shield her from the robots.

"Got it", Mermista shouted as she jumped infant of her. She used the water to stop the robot form crashing into them and made it land beside them in a nearby tree. Then an arrow landed on the glowing red part of the robot causing it to blow up. Perfuma landed right behind Bow.

"Ah! Sorry Frosta", she apologized. "Wow, flower princess can't aim", Mermista said jokingly. "I-I'm working on it", Perfuma fussed. "Look out", Frosta shouted as a robot appeared from behind Bow and Perfuma.

"Got it", Glimmer exclaimed as she appeared on top of the robot. She disappeared with it then soon after that reappeared without it. In the distance you could see the robot falling from the sky and crashing on to the ground below, blowing up.

"Thanks for dropping in", Glimmer joked causing Frosta to bust out laughing scaring her. "Dropping in, because you dropped him from the sky, good one", Frosta laughed. Suddenly about five robots appeared causing the group to get ready to fight. The robots were ready to attack, but stopped when a bunch of flames engulfed them. Once the flames dispersed they were all melted down and sticking together and sparks flying out of them then shutting down. Y/n was floating in the air with fire coming of her feet like boosters. The flames from her feet disappeared letting her land on the ground superhero style.

"I could've handle that", Frosta scoffed. "Yeah, but you were too busy being a little fangirl", Y/n said with a smirk. Frosta began to let out angry rambles quietly to herself.

Y/n's pov

Suddenly I was pulled into a hug by Bow. "THAT WAS AWESOME", he exclaimed. "Do you know how hard it is to destroy those things", he asked. "I don't know just did", I replied looking away. Glimmer shoved us apart and kept walking forward.

"Come on we gotta destroy the other robots", Glimmer stated. All of us began heading deeper into the forest in search for Adora.

"So are you feeling okay", Bow asked. "Hm what do you mean", I asked. "Your powers any issues", he asked. "I think I gain control of them a bit", I replied while looking down at my hands. I always had somewhat good control of them, just was afraid to use them.

We heard a loud blasting sound deeper within the forest. We all ran straight towards where the sounds were coming from. We saw bunch of robots destroying parts of the forest making us immediately attacking them. The fight wasn't easy nor hard at all. What I really care was about getting to Catra. My flames grew as she plagued my mind. The anger, the hate, the vengeful feeling fueled my flames.

The horde plagued his mind

A life needs to be trade in for my parents. As their daughter I need to avenge their death. I will end Catra, no matter what our who stands in my way.