Chapter 5

3rd pov

        Adora cried out in pain as the electrical cords around her zapped her, when she was just about to lose consciousness she saw someone through her blurry vision, Catra approaching her.

         "Now, it's over", Catra said as she brushed the piece of hair off Adora's bruised face. Adora fell to the ground as she fought the sleep trying to take over him, she couldn't. let the horde win. Everything seemed hopeless as Catra stared down at her with a smirk on her face. That smirk went away when she heard the sound of rumbling. Catra and the horde soldiers were blown away by Spineralla who came flying in with Netossa and Bow. bow rushed to Adora's side.

      "Adora?ADORA", he called as he tried to get her up. He took off the wirings off her as she slowly began to get up.

      "Come on, don't give up yet, please", he begged. "We can still fix this, right?", he asked. The runes stones were still down, leaving them defenseless to the horde. Adora looked around to only see destruction, then she looked at Catra who was on top of a horde tank, powering up to destroy the rest of BrightMoon. "I'm sorry", she whimpered. "It's okay", Bow replied then he hugged her along with Netossa and Spinnerella. Suddenly the golden shield in Adora's hand began to glow. It only glowed when all the princesses were all in close proximity.

        A blast of fire came from the sky slicing the tanks in half and blowing them up, horde soldiers ran away in fear. Catra jumped off in time before her's exploded. She glared up at the sky in anger at the fire queen who levitated in the sky then landed right in front of her. The two had a stare down as the water that was brought in by Mermista brushed against their knees then slowly was leveled at their ankles.

y/n's pov

       I glared at Catra who stood not too far from me, all she did was smirk at me. "This time a wall won't stop me", I said as my hands began to glow. "Get up", she ordered, causing the horde soldiers around us to move, but vines grew out of the ground and held them against either a tree or a broken tank, the vine also grew around Catra and held her down. I went to walk closer to her, but Perfuma stopped me. She shook her head then smiled at me. I looked back at the cart as she dragged me towards Adora and the others.

       "Y/N", Bow exclaimed as he ran towards me and pulled me into a hug. "Uh hi", I replied as I felt my life being crushed out of me. He released me and smiled. "Is everyone okay? '', Perfuma asked. Adora smiled at everyone as we stood together against the horde, everyone had their weapons up and ready to fight against the remaining horde soldiers. Adora began to glow brighter as all the princesses stood together. Suddenly a blast from the tank went off and hit the pillar that was holding up BrightMoon's rune stone. Adora rushed to capture the falling pillar. Suddenly ice began freezing the pillar, stopping it from falling.

     Ice shot out from the ground throwing the tanks up in the air and crashing onto the ground, Frosta came surfacing on a trail of ice. She jumped off it and flipped in the air before landing in front of us.

     "I hope you're not too late", she said. "Yeah you are", I mumbled, Bow gently nudged an elbow into my side. "No, you're right on time", Adora replied. Adora stood with us as she glared at the horde soldiers then raised her sword into the air.

     "FOR ETHERIA '', she shouted, the sword lit up then emitted a blinding light, I covered my eyes from it. When I opened them BrightMoon was now colorful and the skies were clear, not the dark gloomy clouds. I looked back to see the rhinestone was now floating and glowing like it normally does.

     "YES", Glimmer exclaimed as she approved out of thin air. "Gimmer, you're sparkling again", Bow cheered. "Yeah, what did I miss", she asked."The princesses are united, this is how it's supposed to be", Adora answered. "What do you say? Ready to finish this", Mermista asked, causing Perfuma to chuckle. "Thought you'd never ask", she replied. "Let's do this" Netossa said with Spinneralla nodding her head. "We're in '', Frosta added. Bow, Glimmer and Adora looked at me with a smile.

     "Why not, I need to work up a sweat", I chuckled while lighting my hands up. They looked forward once again.

      "BATTLECRY", we all shouted, then we ran off. Mermista made a wave of water washing away Horde soldiers closer to her. Huge vines emerge from the waves grabbing the huge tanks. Frosta jumped in the air and twirled her staff freezing leaves in the air. She made them fly away from her and freeze anything it touched. The frozen leaves froze the soldiers and tanks. Netossa proceeds the three from one of the tank's blasts by gathering it up in her net then throwing it back right back. Spinnerella lifted up Sea Hawk's ship and sent it flying towards a herd of horde tanks. Of course the ship was on fire.

      I shot huge fireballs at different tanks as I walked through the water. I held my hands out sending a blast of fire at the soldiers, not hitting them, but scaring them off. I stopped when I noticed the majority of them were gone. I felt someone touch my shoulder, it was Perfuma. I looked to my left to see bow touching Adora's sword, his chest was also glowing. I placed my hand on his shoulder as soon as I did I began glowing red. I looked at Perfuma to see she was glowing green. Every princess was glowing off a different color of the rainbow. Adora smiled at us then lifted her sword into the air.

     A huge rainbow colored wave flew over us and washed away the remaining horde soldiers. We stood on high ground staring at our accomplishment in pride.

     Perfuma pulled me into a tight hug cheering along with everyone else. I smiled in and gently hugged her back. I felt someone gently punch my side. I looked down slightly to see Frosta. I smiled and gently nudged her shoulder. I saw she was hiding a smile.

      "Adora, we did it", Bow said. "Bright Moon is saved", he stated. "And the princesses are finally reunited", Glimmer added. We looked to see all the Princesses and everyone cheering in happiness. Queen Angela landed before us causing them to go quiet and bow towards her. Glimmer ran towards her mother and gave her a huge hug. Queen Angella gently hugged her back then looked up at us and held out her hand. Adora looked at it then was pushed by Bow. Bow grabbed my arm along the way dragging me with them. I felt Angella's arm in my back as she tried to hug all five of us, including the flying horse. She was able to hug all of us with her wings.

      "Thank you", she said gently. Adora gave her a big smile, she began glowing then she was backed to her original form. I felt tears begin to fill my eyes as I enjoyed the hug.