Chapter 7

Y/n's pov

         "You should've seen it! With the Moonstone super-charged, I've been so much more powerful", Glimmer exclaimed to Adora who was more focused on the blade of her sword. She then lowered it down to listen to Glimmer.

          "I took out, like, at least five bots", Glimmer added. "Just like the day before and the day before that", Bow stated.  "And before that and that", I added quitely as we stopped in the hallway of Bright Moon's castle.

          "So? What are we suppose to do, not fight", Glimmer asked. "We have to protect the woods", she added. "The horde is going to keep taking ground until it regrows", she stated.

         "I know, but how long can we keep this up", Bow asked. "Did you learn anything from Light Hope", he asked. "Getting way better at transforming my sword, loo", Adora answered. while raising her sword. Her sword began glowing and changing shape, it turned into a pitcher.

        "A pitcher", Bow chuckled. He saw I was making a face causing him to elbow me in the side gently. I hurriedly gave her a fake smile.

       "That's great, very useful", I lied with a huge smile. "We can picnic once the woods regrow", Glimmer said. "We should turn it into a dagger", Frosta said as she appeared out of no where scaring Glimmer.

        "Did you see me take out those robots with my ice daggers", Frosta asked. "Way m=better than Y/n's flames am I right", she asked while smirking at me. I swear I felt my eye twitch.

        "Where did you come from", Glimmer asked. "I've been here the whole time", Frosta replied. "Hard to notice someone as short as you", I mumbled, I assumed she heard me because she was glaring at me.

         "Well, we got to go; we have an important meeting", Glimmer said while looking back at us. "The war council", Frosta asked excitedly. "I'm heading there  too; better hurry or you're going to be late", Frosta giggled then took off running. Glimmer's eye twitched in annoyance.

        "Do we have a new addition to the Best Friends Squad", Bow asked excitedly. "Absolutely not", I said as we all headed to the war council meeting. Soon after we finally entered the war council meeting room and took our seats.

         "Aunt Casta! You made it", Glimmer exclaimed. "I wouldn't have miss it, dearest", Casta replied. "The first war room of a the new alliance, how exciting", she added.

         "Shame too couldn't be there where the alliance was formed", Queen Angella said. "I knew you bring that up-"We have a great deal to discuss", Queen Angella said, cutting off Casta.   "Everyone please take your seats", she added. I took my seat next to Perfuma who smiled at me.

          "Swift Wind, what news do you bring from the west", Queen Angella asked. "The Horde has gained more territory in the west, but with the help of Netessoa and Spinnerella, our forces have managed to re-capture Thaymor; Again", Swift Wind replied, yes the horse replied. Spinnerlla and Netossa fist bumped each other.

         "Also, why don't I get a chair", Swift Wind asked. "Everyone else has a chair, I want a chair", he added. "A chair, of course, I will see to it", Queen Angella replied then looked at Glimmer.

        "Glimmer, how goes the situation in the whispering woods", she asked. "I'm happy to report we are handling bots, and protection the woods while it regrows, which it is doing very slowly", Glimmer replied while standing up.

        "Maybe it's time we stop fighting and start healing", Perfuma suggested while standing up. "My powers aren't strong enough to regrow the woods, but when we princesses worked together during the battle of Bright Moon, our powers grew", she stated. "We should try to recapture that engird", she added.