《episode 1》

The tale between humans and beings from other worlds is a story of ancient times. The Holy Knights who protected this country used immensely great powerful magic. They were both feared and were revered. However, there was a group who betrayed their country and turned their blades toward the remaining Knights. To the mass, they were known as the "Seven Deadly Sins" "We must find them" thought one of the armored people as two of them continued to walk to their unknown destination to find the legendary primal warriors that at will save their kingdom.

A small bar located near Cain town known as the "Boar Hat", the bar was packed with customers who were drinking booze and sharing stories they have heard from others.

"Alright, here you go" a young boy serving the men their drinks said. "Thanks for waiting, drink up!"

A young boy with messy blonde hair and a pair of emerald green eyes was wearing a clean white button-front shirt, a black sleeveless vest on top with a tie that hangs loosely around his neck. On his back was a sword with a green handle that resembles a dragon that was attached to a leather belt with a gold buckle. On his feet were a pair of black boots.

" Hey! got room for more" asked a new customer walking through the door with others following behind him.

"Right over here," said the boy as he guided them to a table which was almost full. "Excuse me but could you scoot over."

The young boy grabs the empty cups and goes to refill them while the customers watched him work. They had been discussing how much of a good job he was doing as the waiter, but what the boy said next shocked the men.

"Oh, I"m not the waiter, buddy." Exclaimed the boy upset." I"ll the owner of this place."

"Huh," said the red-faced drunk guy in confusion. "You"re the owner? A young kid like that."

"Well, here you go, fresh from the oven,", said the boy serving a "delicious" looking pie "This is the signature meat pie that made the boat hat famous."

"Looks great," said one guy drooling. [| meliodas i love you but that food is going to take me to jesus christ|]

"Let"s eat," said the men together as they each had a piece of pie on their fork, imagining the "wonderful" flavor that would come from the "delicious" pie.

They stuffed their faces with the pie happily but opened their eyes at the taste of the pie. They vomited their stomachs out, trying to get rid of the horrible taste out of their mouths.

"You should have known," said the boy as he watched them with a straight face." Our reputation is for having really good booze but the food, not so good."

"You could have mentioned that before serving us." Exclaimed the men angrily as they glared at the boy.

"Are you messing with us?" said one of the guys as he rolled up his sleeves ready to beat the boy into a pulp until the guys with him noticed the sword on the boy"s back.

"Hold on this kid is packing a sword," said the guy nervously as the other two looked to see he was right.

"Well, guys look like we have a problem," said the boy seriously as he snapped his fingers. "Let"s fix this."

Only for a large pink pig with a birthmark in the shape of clover on his rump, on its left ear was an earring which said "star boar".

"Wait... the pig... is talking to us you guys" stuttered the big guy in shock. They all looked at the pig on shock.

"That"s right I"m a talking pig" groaned the pig. "What a bunch of hillbillies."

"Hawk, we need to get this floor cleaned," said the boy as he watched the pig named Hawk begin to eat the mess.