《《episode 2》》

At the Boar Hat:

"I can"t believe we found a sin. I"m so happy we get to save our kingdom."" Elizabeth says crying.

""Aw Elizabeth, I"m happy too but there is no need to cry," destiny said hugging her sister.

Meliodas is the pervert he has watched the sisters hug. He looked now to see two chests smushed together. Destiny much larger than Elizabeth"s.

A hawk who was there too hits Meliodas making him hit the two sisters. Leaving him on top of them his face in destiny large chest.

Destiny blushed and got up quickly to make sure Meliodas okay.Meliodas got up also.

"Can you two come downstairs with me?" Meliodas asked. The sisters nodded following him downstairs.

The two sisters were giving new clothes because their old ones were ripped and tattered. But they didn"t expect these clothes.

The outfit had a short right pink shirt with a purple tie. A very short navy blue skirt. One black legging and one black shoe and one white shoe. But destiny was tight and skirt is short.

Oh my God, my skirt is too short, my shirt feel like it about to pop

Oh my God, my skirt is too short, my shirt feel like it about to pop. Meliodas is really something else.

"I have a question Meliodas," destiny said blush a little. "What is this outfit for?"

"Well to answer your question destiny" smirked Meliodas happily with thumbs up at the girl"s new outfits. "It"s a tavern uniform."

"Way to put your perverted thoughts on display." Said Hawk sighing.

"Oh? I get it now." Destiny said hitting her hand in realization of why there in these outfits. "You want us to collect rumors along with information about the Seven Deadly Sins" whereabouts."

"Yeah sure let"s go with that." Said Meliodas pulling up destiny short skirt revealing her pastel blue panties causing destiny to blush and look back at him in confusion. "Some Intel on the Holy Knights would be good too."

Meliodas then happily rubs his face in destiny large breast

Meliodas then happily rubs his face in destiny large breast. "Sir Meliodas what are you doing to destiny?"

"Don"t worry I"m just conducting a size check on her." Said Meliodas as he continues to rub his face in destiny chest.

Destiny unbuttoned two buttons and breathed happily, it was still tight but at least she can breathe. The shirt was so tight she had to take off her bra. {And her bra was very uncomfortable}

" Meliodas" destiny said making Meliodas look at her. "Elizabeth  have a question."

"Of the Seven Deadly Sins are as terrible as people say what crime did you commit?" Asked Elizabeth.

"Ten years ago, I stole the underwear of women all across Britannia." He declared.

"Seriously? You"re lying right?" Elizabeth asked.

"I am." "The truth is I went around and groped a thousand pretty women with big boobs."

Destiny look away disappointed and jealous and Meliodas Caught destiny face that made him rethink his word.

"Groping?! You are joking right?" Elizabeth asked.

"I am." "Sir Meliodas, please be serious with us, or are your crimes terrible you can"t admit it?" Elizabeth asked, destiny about tell Elizabeth that is was not our business to personal questions.

"Maybe." Meliodas shrugs. Elizabeth and destiny look at each other.

Suddenly the tavern moved. Destiny was about to fall but Meliodas caught her and his face was stuffed between her breast and destiny  Accidentally moan.[ remember she doesn't have a bra 🤨]

"Careful!" Meliodas said muffled. "Watch it!" Hawk yelled. Meliodas then moved away but not before squeezing destiny breast one more time.

"Hey, we"re here!" Meliodas said. "This is our next string of information. Vanya Village.

As they got off. Mama Hawk dug herself quickly into the ground.

"I usually buy my liquor from wherever I can find it. But Vanya"s stuff is special. The best water you can find is here in this village." Meliodas said as the group was walking.

"And with the gruit growing down by the river. It"s used to brew Vanya Ale. It"s got fans far and wide." Meliodas continued as they stop.

Everybody looks down, the water was all dried up. "Well, it used to now the famous water of theirs is bone dry," Hawk said. "Look those herbs along the bank are dead." Destiny pointed out.

"What"s going on?" Meliodas ask. They walk more to loads of people. Destiny giggles. "Look at all these people in the square! Do you think it"s a festival?" Elizabeth asks.

Meliodas walks forwards, Hawk, Elizabeth, and destiny close behind." Hey, what"s up, guys!" Meliodas yelled waving. "Huh oh, it"s the barkeeper." A man said.

"Whats this festival for today?" Meliodas ask them. "Huh? This looks like a damn festival for you! Were trying to pull out a sword some Holy knight jabbed into the ground!" Another man said. "

Did he stick it in the ground? Why"d he"d do that?" Meliodas asked.

|||time skip|||

We meet Mead a boy whose parents died when they were traveling. He put a bug in a Holy Knights drink.

We then try to pull out the sword plus almost the whole town. But Sir Meliodas saved the day. He"s very heroic.

Elizabeth and I were waitressing for the first time. I was tripping and messing up while Elizabeth was having the same problem.

"We"ve never done anything like his before. But it"ll be a new experience for us as we learn to get better!"

While we were waitressing I beard of the forest of white dreams. Where even Holy Knights are scared to go there. That was our next destination.

A spear was thrown towards the tavern and Sir Meliodas grabbed ahold of it and was dragged away by the spear.