𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼 - 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ ℎ𝑒'𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡

WARNING: this chapter will contain some crappy lemon. Just note that after all this practice in my notes, I'm still shit at writing smut. Sorry in advance.

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

No doubt about it. Oh, but did i mention how adorable they look like that, embracing each other?

(Y/N) looked like she was internally fangirling. But she looked cute like that. She always looked cute. It feels like she changed, she looks more like herself. Well, except for the hair and eyes- but, you know what i mean, right?

But- yeah.

We decide to just leave them alone, and continue our way through the forest.

We found a bench, and decided to rest for a bit.

I felt tired, so i casually rested my head onto (Y/N)'s lap. Took a glance at her, as i saw a blush on her cheeks. But other than that, she didn't seem to mind.

Everything went dark.

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

I've been moving around in my bed for five minutes now. He can't get out of my head, can he?

'Fuck, i feel hot. My pants felt tighter. It hurt.'

I remove my pants, along with my underwear.

I slowly wrap my hand around my erection, starting to stroke it.

It felt so weird.
Yet so amazing.
So wrong to think about him like that.
Yet so right.
It was all confusing.
But i don't care.

I start to stroke faster. Fuck. It feels amazing. Way too good

"L-Leo- Oh!" I moaned.

I love him. I wish he could touch me like that. But here i am, touching myself, pretending he's the one doing that to me. I feel ashamed, but i can't stop myself, i have to finish.

The strokes got faster, the pants got heavier, and the thoughts of him would only become even more vulgar. He won't stop tormenting me, will he?

"L-Leo- Fuck! Ah!" I moaned for the last time, before finally releasing my load.

Shameful.
How shameful of you to think of him like that. You're so desperate for him that you'd fucking touch yourself like that when you undress him in your mind.

What's wrong with you?

Everything. Everything is wrong with me.

I sit up and grab some tissues, cleaning up all that mess i made. Fucking loser. So desperate you'd touch yourself just thinking about him.

"Why am i like this?" i mutter to myself.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝟼 𝙰.𝙼.

𝗝𝗮𝘅𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

I woke up with the sun rays hitting against my face. With my head laying on a rather muscled yet soft chest. I look up to see who it is. It was in fact Leo. What the fuck were we doing here again?

Oh yeah. We fell asleep.

I take a look at my surroundings, and we are indeed in the forest.

It was fascinating.

The sun rays shining through those trees, everything was just so- magnificent.

I hear some ruffling next to me. It was Leo waking up. He looked at me, and mumbled a small 'good morning.'

I did the same in return.

"Where are we?" Leo asked.
"We're in the forest," i responded.
"Oh," was all i heard from him for now.

I laid back down in his arms. Those strong, protective arms of his.

'I felt safe in them.
I felt safe with him.'

I felt him look at me, as he whispered, softly, "Did you sleep well?"
"Yeah, i did," i whispered back.
"Hey, i think it's time we go back home. Harlow is probably worried about us," he said. I agreed as we both stood up, and walked back to my house.

We finally arrived. Everyone was still sleeping, obviously, since it was Saturday. We got inside, as Leo immediately plopped down onto the couch after entering the house. I closed the door behind us, laying on the couch facing him.

"Are you good?" i ask.
"Yeah, just sleeping on a floor of small branches and leaves was not the most comforting feeling," he chuckled. I laughed along with him.

"Your laugh is really cute, you know that?"

My laugh is what now?

I felt my face heat up. Oh my.
"N-No it's not!" i exclaimed, sitting up and looking at him with wide eyes. He smirked at me, signaling to me to come sit next to him. I do so, as he immediately climbs up onto me and roughly kisses me.

I liked the way he'd go rough on me.
I liked the way he'd hurt me.
Wait what?

Jaxon no- only freaks like that! You're not a freak! (Or are you-?)

I could feel his tongue slide in my mouth, with our tongues clashing against each other. He explored my mouth inch by inch. (Maeva1151 remember? 😏)

It felt great. It felt amazing.

Suddenly, i heard someone come downstairs.

A/N - besties imma need a review and opinions on the lemon part pls it will be needed and appreciated thank you 🥲🥲🥲

See you next chapter besties <3