Chapter 7 season 1: The monster

I sat down at the table waiting for El and Mike to finish up in the bathroom that was settled in the basement. Dustin was sat next to me he was filling me in on what happened at Lucas's house. 

"Um, I'm happy your home." Dustin said to me suddenly I looked at him and smiled.

"Me, too." I answered. My radio was going off in my bag and I could tell it was Lucas I nodded to Dustin and he ran to Mike and El.

"Guys! It's Lucas, I think he's in trouble." Dustin said running into the bathroom.

"Shit." I heard Mike yell before he ran out of the bathroom to the radio.

"Do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah." Mike answered.

"What if he found it?" I questioned. Lucas shouting indistinctly on the radio.

"What's he saying?" Mike asked.

"I don't know, he's way out of range." I answered.

"...son of a bitch!" Lucas yelled.

"Lucas, if you can hear us, slow down. We can't understand you." Mike said into the radio.

"Yes I copy! They know about Tessa and Eleven! Get out pf there! They know about  Tessa and Eleven! The bad men are coming! All of them! Do you hear me? The bad men are coming!" Lucas answered.

"'Mad hen.' Does that mean anything to you? Like a code name or something?" Dustin asks.

"The bad men are coming!" Lucas yelled again.

"'Bad men.' Bad men!" I exclaimed. I gasps and looked at El. "Stay here." Me Mike and Dustin ran upstairs and looked out the window to see Hawkins Power vans.

"What's that guy doing?" Mike asked.

"You don't think..." Dustin tried. Me and Mike run up to Karen who's on the phone.

"Well, I know she and Steve have been spending some time together, so I thought maybe-" Karen started on the phone.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Well, is they home? Maybe you could ask them?" Karen asks.

"Mom!" I yelled again.

"I'm sorry, can you just hold on, please? Alexander, I'm on the phone. I've told you a million times-" Karen tries.

"Did you schedule any repairs?" I asked.

"What?" Karen asks confused.

"Is there anyone supposed to come and do repairs on the house?" I asked again. Dustin sees more vans arriving and parking outside.

"I don't understand. Is there something wrong-" Karen tries.

"No, Mom, nothing's wrong in the house." I answered.

"Mike, Alex!" Dustin exclaimed.

"One second." I said looking at him.

"Mike, Alex! We need to leave... right now." Dustin exclaims. Me Dustin and Mike run to get Eleven.

"Michael, Alexander!" Karen yells.

"If anyone asks where we are, we've left the country." Mike yelled back.

"What?" Karen asks. Me Mike, Dustin and Eleven run outside and grab the bikes we start running and get on as we see Dr. Brenner and agents walking over to them.

"Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" Dustin yelled. Me Mike and Dustin start pedalling, the agents getting back in the vans engines starting tires screeching.