I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 9

Hey! I posted earlier since I'm already graphing a new story. No not the one I said earlier but a new one I've been thinking of posting before. I probably should stop my rambling and let's go on.

On to the story:

**************************************************************************************************************

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF!

Recap:

I can finally admit it to myself. I can finally move on. Talking with Sammy really changed my life.

As my lips entwined with his I thought to myself, I can finally accept that I love you Sammy.

Under the night sky sprinkled with the shimmering stars stranded on this island, I felt like my love has just begun.

“Wait a second.” I blurted out suddenly.

“What?”

“Aren’t you supposed to be delivering gifts?”

“Oh yeah.” He said as he rubbed his head.

I jerked off his arms and looked down at him. I clenched my fists. Here he was, acting all sweet and cuddly when there’s a freaking whole world of children waiting for him!

“You…” I snared as I believe there is an imaginary fire crackling behind me.

Sammy looked up.

“IDIOT!!!” I yelled as I smacked on the head!

Thump!

“Ow…” he groaned as he carefully rubbed his mop of blonde hair.

“You have the time to flirt and cuddle me up when there are thousands of children waiting for you out there!” I scolded.

“But…but I don’t know where the sleigh is…it’s probably at the North Pole already.” He mumbled childishly.

“Ugh! Then contact them of something! We just can’t sit here and do nothing you know!” I screamed at him.

What the hell is up with this guy?!

“Ho! Ho! Ho!” a jolly voice sounded from above.

Wait a second. I’ll recognize that laugh anywhere.

“Santa?!” I shouted as I looked up.

There in the vast night sky was the sleigh with its flying reindeers. And on the seat was no one else but the famous Santa Claus a.k.a. Sammy’s dad.

“Whoa!”

“Dad!”

The sleigh whooshed and it landed smoothly on the beaches.  Sammy and I ran towards the beach. As we got nearer, Sammy ran ahead of me and ran towards his father.

“Dad!”

“Sammy, what are you doing?! Aren’t you supposed to be delivering gifts?” a loud voice boomed.

I stopped on my tracks as my mouth drop. Guess Santa’s a father after all.

As I got nearer towards them, I somewhat heard a part of their conversation.

“…did you find it already?”

“Well, maybe.”

Huh? He’s looking for something? He never told me anything about that.