I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF!

Okay. I just wrote this randomly so I don't expect anything big. Oh, and I don't really believe in Santa Claus or something so don't get the wrong idea. I just saw a lot of episodes where Santa Claus is involved and this idea just popped into my mind. Sorry it's not really checked since I directly wrote it here. Point out any mistakes if there are any.

Anyways, on to the story:

***********************************************************************************************************

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF!

                The winter winds grasped me ferociously as I stepped out of the door of the mechanic shop found at the outskirts of Mayweather Town. I clutched myself tightly as the winds continued while I tried my best to warm myself. Despite that, my shabby thin clothes did not offer nay help as I struggle against the cold winds. I blew into my hands to warm it as I fumbled through my worn out pants’ pocket for the keys of the shop. I shivered once again and pulled out some small items out of my pocket. There's some money, some coins, a penknife, a dirty old handkerchief, a collar, and finally, the silver keys for the rusty old keyhole of the door of the old Mechanic shop. My fingers were shivering so it was hard to insert the key into the keyhole and the cold winds did no help at all. As I locked the old door, I thought about the father earlier that came into my shop. Nice man he is that father. 

                He came earlier this morning about 8:00 Am while I was polishing my rusty tools in my toolbox. I was holding an old rag with a little oil when he burst through the front door, catching his breath. He looked worn out liked he jogged ten miles under time limit. I immediately put down the rag and the screwdriver I was polishing to attend to my worn-out runner of ten miles customer. He ran clumsily to the counter and put a a nine hundred dollar bill in front of me. I gaped at the money before I looked surprisingly at the man. He looked about 43-years old with growing white hair in his scalp and a mustache beneath his nose. 

                "How may I help you?" I asked politely at the man.

                "The car......" he breathed out.

                "The car?" I replied..

                "Fix....car...quick" he breathed again.

                I nodded my head enthusiastically and throw my screwdriver into the toolbox. I grabbed my toolbox and jumped over the counter quickly as I rushed out to the door. There in front of me is a black Mercedes with a smoking engine. I raised an eyebrow and opened the hood. As I opened it, more smoke came out and I just had to cough. I checked the engine when I finally found out the problem.

                "Did you see the problem already?" the man asked.

                "You forgot to put water into the engine." I said matter-of-factly.

                He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. He held his hands together as he asked me worriedly, "Can you fix it?"

                "Sure. No prob'." I answered.

                I went back into the shop and filled the pail with water. I did my best to hurry under the weight and when I reached the car, I opened something and poured the water. I checked the engine one more time when I saw other different problems with it. I shook my head and informed the man about this.