I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF!!! Chapter 2

Sorry it took so long and this story will only last a few chapters so I’m gonna stop my ranting and go on to the story.

On to the story:

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus’s Son?! WTF!!!

Have you ever felt as if your whole world is about to fall apart? Have you ever felt the grief over something so important to you? I’m telling you, if you ever want to know the answer, you can ask me, because I for one experienced it.

Recap:

I felt my left leg being pulled and I landed on the floor. I looked behind me to see Sammy holding unto my leg and pulling me towards him. Damn!

                “Hey! Let me go!” I screamed.

                He chuckled as a reply and continued pulling me.

                I looked ahead to see the wooden rod within my reach and tried harder to get my leg off of him. I reached out but before I did, two hands shot out of nowhere and pinned my hands once again down on the floor. I closed my eyes during the scene and when I opened them, something soft forced itself down on my lips. Before I knew it, my first kiss was already stolen by a stranger who claims to be Santa Claus’s son.

                Oh cr*p.

My eyes widened with shock as I looked at him. His eyes are closed and why am I staring?

 Because I can’t believe that my first kiss was stolen; by a total stranger. A total stranger that proclaims to be Santa Claus’s son. A man.

Sh*t.

An unbelievable sense of loss surged through my body and my heart ached. Tears began forming in my eyes and my lips began shivering. My whole body was trembling. Sammy’s eyes slowly opened and I stared right into his light blue eyes. I noticed his eyes widened a little and then his soft lips parted from mine. He sat up and stared at me with surprise. I also sat up slowly and before I knew it, tears began flowing down my face. My trembling hands covered my face and sobbing sounds filled the silent room.

I lost it. My first kiss. It’s gone. I can’t take it back anymore. I can’t retrieve those 18 years of my life where I secured and protected my lips with all I have. I tried my best and yet in one moment it’s gone.

“No…no way…my f…first kiss…it’s gone!” I stammered out.

Between my fingers and teary vision, I can see Sammy’s face looking guilty. Guilt. Worst feeling in the world.

I closed my teary eyes again and I felt a soft step in front of me. I looked up to see Sammy towering above me with his hand extended. Intense anger surged through me and I slapped it away. I stood up and glared at him. As I turned around, I felt his firm arms surround me.

“Say what, why don’t I repay you for doing that?” he whispered at me ear.

I glared at him as I turned my head. His chin is resting my head and I shrugged his arms off. I pulled his head down so that his eyes are looking right at mine.

When his eyes are leveled to mine, I said angrily, “Can’t you say the words ‘I’m sorry’?”

His light blue eyes widened a little and he looked away.

My eyebrows knitted together and I made him look at me again. He struggled sure but is it just me or is his face going red?

A small smirk formed on my face and I stared right into his eyes.

“Hey…why are you blushing?” I said with a hint of amusement.

His eyes shot to mine and I spent most of the time being fascinated on how blue his eyes are. They’re pretty. Well to tell the truth that wasn’t enough description. They are FASCINATING.

His face went redder and he stammered, “N-no, it’s not.”

“Eh? Is that so? That’s not how I see it.” I replied.

He straightened his back and looked away from me. I smiled to myself. So he’s not good with saying those kind of things huh, well, I’m gonna annoy the hell out of him.

“Hey.”

I looked at him curiously and answered, “What?”

“What’s your name?”

I looked at him with surprise and I felt a blush showing up on my cheeks. My name? Oh boy. If there’s one thing I hate, it’s my name. It’s the most embarrassing name in the world and the picture of him calling me that is embarrassing.

As I held my mouth with embarrassment as I remember my name, I told him, “It’s a secret.”

For now, I won’t say it.

*************************************************************************************************************

Sorry, it's short. I really am feeling a bit out. Anyways, I'll try to update my other stories.

X hansel_ga117 X