Day 4

Blue, Red, Lime and Cyan sit on the grass. Cyan slowly turns to Blue. "Hey, uh, I wanted to tell you something..." Blue turns around. "What?" Viking crashes down from the sky. "Well, that will have to wait, because it's challenge time!"

After everyone is gathered, Viking starts to talk. "The challenge is to find the hidden treasure. Here's a clue." Viking shows the contestants a piece of paper. On it is written, "PTARLYM TYRPEIE." "What on earth does that mean?" Asks Lime. "Let me have a look." responds Blue.

"Hmm, what could that mean?" thinks White. "Oh, I know!" she exclaims. "I bet it's in a foreign language!" Purple is waving her arms at the others. No one is noticing. In the end, she reaches her arm out. A purple glow surrounds everyone, and they all turn to her. Purple then points to a...

"Palm tree!" exclaims Blue. "What?" asks Lime. "Palm tree, that's what the clue means. If you take every second letter away, you get palm tree!" "Oh, there's a palm tree over there!" says Yellow, pointing to the left.

"A little help would be nice..." "No thanks, I'm good." says Sky. "Sky. Get. Up. Now." says White. "Nah. I'd rather sit here." "Okay, okay, just stay calm..." White sits down and crosses her legs. "Om. Om. Om." "Hey, uh, you're in my reading space-" "OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOM."

"Phew. This is tiring." says Lime, scratching around at the bottom of the palm tree. "I wish we had some shovels." "Lime, stop that." says Blue. "I don't think it's at the bottom of the tree." Blue points up at the leaves. "Who here can climb?" he asks.

"I cahnt clime, but ie cann flie!" Magenta flies up to the top of the tree. "Trejja!" Magenta throws the treasure down. Blue opens the chest up. It's filled with coins and jewels. "MINE!" yells Viking as he runs in and snatches it. "            is safe ok bye!"

Later, team something stupid sits at the elimination area. "Wow. Third loss in a row. You guys really suck." "No need to rub it in!" says White. "Anyway, the first donut goes to... Purple. Orange gets one too. The last one safe is... White." Sky stands up. "Whatever. Just eliminate me." "Okey-dokey!" responds Viking.

Sky falls into the elimination area. "Hey, Sky." says Black. "Wanna help with the escape plan?" "Nah." responds Sky. "I think I'll just sit in this corner."