Mommy, Take Me Back Home! Pt15

"OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?" Martia asked in shock and sadness.
"SOMEONE HIT HIM," Mala said.
"WHO?" Martia asked.
"THAT FAT UGLY BOY OVER THERE STANDING BY THE SPORTS GROUP WITH THE TEAM JACKETS ON," Mala said, pointing at the fat boy.
Mara and Mala helps Trenti up off the grass, and Trenti's face was hurting. Trenti got caught off guard and did not see who hit him. He is the type of boy who fights back, and often gets into trouble with his filthy mouth. Thanks to Mala his big sister who has always been their emotional supporter sense Trenti and Martia was a baby. Even though Mala is younger than Mara, Mala was always the one who acts like the oldest.
"Trenti, are you okay?" Mala asked.
"My face hurts from that darn bottle, WHO HIT ME?" Trenti asked, getting furious.
"That big boy over there," Mala said, pointing.
"I'M GOING TO KNOCK THAT FAT EATING A** GOOD," he said.
"NO, TRENTI, LET ME HANDLE IT BECAUSE I KNOW HOW YOU ARE WHEN YOU GET INTO FIGHTS, I WILL GO OVER THERE," she demanded, and picks up the bottle off the grass, and darts towards the chunky boy standing by the other boys formed in a circle. The boy sees Mala running towards them and gets close to the chunky boy who had thrown the bottle.
"HEY YOU? FAT BOY?" Mala shouted in anger. The boy looked at Mala from head to toe.
"And who are you supposed to be? Princess Pocahontas?" The boy blurts out and laughs and the other boys laughs as well.
"YOU THREW THIS AT MY LITTLE BROTHER, NOW YOU GO OVER THERE AND APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW, YOU FAT FUCK," she demanded getting very angry.
"WHY THE ATTITUDE PRINCESS POCAHONTAS? MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT YOU KNOW, BETWEEN YOU AND ME, I THINK YOU PRETTY," he said, smirking and flirting.
"I WOULD NEVER, ESPECIALLY SOMEONE FAT LIKE YOU," she said.
"WELL FORGET YOU POCAHONTAS," he said back.
"MY NAME IS NOT POCAHONTAS, MY NAME IS MALA, NOT A CARTOON CHARACTER, NOW I TOLD YOU TO APOLOGIZE TO MY BROTHER NOW," she corrects him.
"I'M NOT APOLOGIZING TO YOUR P**K BROTHER, HE BETTER BE A MAN AND STAND UP TO ME, INSTEAD OF HAVING HIS PSYCHO SISTER TO DO HIS OWN WORK FOR HIM, NOW YOU BETTER GET OUT OF MY FACE GIRL," he said, and starts saying other things, and as he speaks and pushes him towards the other boys and they all falls down.
"HEY HEY HEY, NOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE? WHAT HAPPENED? AND WHO AR..." A very handsome guy said, coming from a different direction, running towards his group and has on the same red and white sports jacket as the other boys. He gets distracted by Mala's beauty, and has his eyes extremely fixated on her forgetting about his group team, and also forgetting that Mala pushed them all down. While he gazes at her, the boys picks themselves up slowly.
Mala's eyes are also glued to his handsome charm. He has his hair slick back, and has an athletic body build to his image which makes him even more handsome.
"Hi, I'm Chris," he said, introducing himself and strolls near her.
"I'm Mala," she replied.
"Hey dude, you gonna let her do this to us? You supposed to protect us dude," the chunky boy said.
"Protect yourselves," Chris said, having his eyes still stuck on her, and finally the bell rings.
"Time for class buddy, leave Pocahontas alone," the chunky boy said, and the others laughs.
Mala forgets what he had said, and still stares at Chris. Chris slowly walks away staring back at her walking with his team, and turns his head back around to take one last look at Mala before they go inside. Mala is still at the same exact spot now having her mouth slightly open in amazement.
Her siblings ran up to her, and notices that Mala still has the water bottle in her hand.
"MALA? MALA?" Mara yells out from a distance walking towards her way.
"YES ugh, yes," she said.
"What's happening to you?" Mara asked.
"What?" She asked.
"And why do you still have that water bottle in your hand?" Mara asked curiously.
"Oh, geez, I didn't notice," she said.
"You like that boy don't ya?" Mara asked.
"I love America now," she said.
"Mala's gotta boyfriend, Mala's gotta boyfriend, Mala's gotta boyfriend," Trenti said, teasing her.
"I don't know, all I know that he's cute. The boys here are much cuter than the boys in India, except for that fat boy," she said.
"Well, the only girls I like is Indians, I don't like white girls, they not my type," he said.
"Trenti, what did we tell you about saying racial things?" Mara asked.
"I was just saying," he said, while they infiltrate into the school building.
"That fatty called me Pocahontas, I hate him," she informs.
"Well, you sort of do look like Pocahontas by the forehead, I have to tell you sis, he's right," Trenti said, while Mala slaps him on the head.
"OWWWEE, THAT HURTS," he said, rubbing his head.

Author Ciara Webb
Story written by Ciara Webb
Ritual Assistant 26Khayali
Co- Assistants 26Khayali and Ridhi.p
Co-author Mansi Rupesh More
© All Rights Reserved