Mommy, Take Me Back Home! The Final Pt

After attending and finishing up their therapy sessions, they move on to their winter break, and when Christmas day arrives, Mala insisted Chris to come over and eat with them. She is not letting no one get in between her and Chris's relationship. When Chris arrives there around 6:00pm, there home is decorated in colorful lightnings of blue, red, and yellow. When Chris knocks on the door, Khara let's him in.
"Why are you here?" Khara asked, being hostel.
"I invited him mommy," Mala said, opening the door widely for him. As he came inside, all of the siblings stares. Khara and Abe felt uncomfortable with Chris being there eating at their dinner table filled with Chinese food. They are still unhappy with Mala being with Chris, and they sense that he is not right for their daughter, and Chris feels uncomfortable as well, and all of a sudden before they start eating their Chinese dinner, Chris gets up and leaves the Agarwal's house.
"CHRIS WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Mala said, leaping up quickly from her seat in shock.
"I can't be in a relationship with a girl who's family won't accept me, I just can't," he said, while shutting the door on the way out.
"BUT NOOO, DON'T LEAVE, I LOVE YOU CHRIS," Mala shouted out loud so her family can hear her say those words, and she runs after him, and crying also.
There will be some more family drama and that Martia and Mara will leave this world.

TO BE CONTINUE.... THERE WILL BE A "MOMMY, TAKE ME BACK HOME PART 2 BOOK COMING SOON

Author Ciara Webb
Co-Assistants 26Khayali and Ridhi P
Story written by Ciara Webb
Co-author Mansi Rupesh More
© All Rights Reserved
©mairawrite