Mommy, Take Me Back Home! Pt90

Mala informs her siblings what had happened to Jake down in the girl's locker room. She knew the truth would come out to the rest of her family sooner or later. When her family found out what happened to Chris and Jake, they were shocked. Mara even had second thoughts about Mala being with Chris again, and she feels that therapy would not work on Chris because boys can be very stubborn when it comes down to seeking help.
Friday came, and Mala goes to her therapy session and tells Mrs. Atkins about the girl's locker room situation.
"So it seems to me that you helped Jake a lot with his problems of dealing with his shame being a gay young man. You could become a therapist yourself," Mrs. Atkins.
"No, I'm no therapist, you're, you are the expert," Mala said.
"Haha, sure I am," Mrs. Atkins said.
"I was thinking so much about my boyfriend, I hate him right now," Mala said.
"Why do you hate him?" Mrs. Atkins asked.
"At first I wanted him and me to take therapy together, but he is a 10 day suspension, so that's impossible for him to do," she said.
"Oh it's possible, if he considers therapy at home or after his suspension," Mrs. Atkins said.
"Yeah I guess," she said.
"Stay strong Mala, you're on the right path of encouraging people, but always encourage yourself first," Mrs. Atkins said, comforting.
"Yeah, you're right. But can me and Chris take therapy session together with you?" she said.
"No, we only deals with private sessions, we don't do couple's therapy in this facility," Mrs. Atkins informs.
"Oh that's what they call it?" she said.
"Yeah, but let's discuss further more next week," Mrs. Atkins .
"Okay, thanks," she said, getting up.

Author Ciara Webb
Co-Assistants 26Khayali and Ridhi P
Story written by Ciara Webb
Co-author Mansi Rupesh More
© All Rights Reserved
©mairawrite