14 ~ So, You're Kinda Pretty

(So this is probably the end of this story, I may make a bonus chapter if I remember to ;-;)

Kuritoma looked up at Miya, eyes watering. "R-really?" Miya smiled at xem holding xeir arms. "Yea. Uhm. You're like, really cool. And I mean, I don't know what compliments you're okay with but, yknow. You're kinda really cute." Miya says while blushing and looking at his hands that he's taken off of Kuritoms arms. "And- and if you'd be okay with it, maybe, I don't know what you'd be comfortable being called but, if you're okay with it, I'd like to be you're, boyfriend?" Miya managed to get out.

Kuritoma looked at Miya in shock, xe hadn't expected him to ask that. "Y-yea! I'd like that! If you wouldn't minda being my boyfriend, I wouldn't mind being your partner." Kuritoma said with a smile heart pounding as xe grabbed Miya's hands again. "That- thats great then! Uhm... what compliments, yknow, WOULD you be okay with? Cause I kinda wanna compliment you but I don't want it to make you uncomfortable?" Miya said while looking at his and Kuritoma's hands.

"I'm fine with being called like, pretty... or cute... or yknow, maybe beautiful." Kuritoma said blushing at xeir hands. Miya looked up at Kuritomas face and smiled. "You look really pretty when you blush." He said to xem which made Kuritoma's heart beat wildly. Xe smiled at Miya and Miya started leaning in. Kuritoma leaned in toward Miya as well. They met in the middle with a soft kiss. It wasn't very good seeing as they hadn't kissed anyone before.

The pulled apart a Kuritoma started shaking again. This time though, xe didn't cry, just shook again. Miya was a little worried again and looked at xem. Kuritoma just launched xemself into another hug, burying xeir face in Miya's neck again. Miya just shushed xem and rubbed xeir back trying to calm xem down.

After a few minutes Kuritoma calmed down xe was just regulating xeir breathing in Miya's neck. "I'm really sor-" Miya cut xem off before xe could finish apologizing. "Hey. What did I say about apologizing for your emotions! It's okay, you just have strong emotions. I'm okay with sitting through these issues with you. If there's something else I could do to help make you feel better than I could do it. Just please don't feel bad for your emotions."

Kuritoma smiled at him and nodded. "O-okay. Th-thank you Miya." The two went back into a hug. "How about we get changed and go to bed. Where's the bathroom?" Miya asked into Kuritoma's hair, moving to get his stuff. Kuritoma started getting scared and grabbed onto Miya's shirt. "Hey! Hey! I dont have to get changed in the bathroom! I just thought you'd be a bit more comfortable with that. If you don't want me to leave though, I won't!" Kuritoma shook xeir head and Miya nodded. "Okay well i can just change in the corner, if you want to turn your head. I'm just gonna change quickly. I'll take maybe 2 minutes." Miya said while getting off Kuritomas bed.

Kuritoma turned around and changed into a different shirt and short shorts while Miya change his shirt and boxers. Miya went over and turned the lights off and got back into Kuritoma's bed. "There, everything's okay right?" Miya asked while brushing Kuritomas hair out of xeir face. "Y-yea. I'm- I'm okay. Thank you." Kuritoma said while grabbing Miya's hand and interlocking their fingers. Kuritoma closed xeir eyes and started to fall asleep. Miya smiled while squeezing Kuritoma's hand in his and moving to gently kiss Kuritoma's head. "Goodnight beautiful."