4

Franky taps the steering wheel a couple times as she trys to work up the courage to do what she was about to do. She had a feeling she'd find the woman here, she often came here too. It was the one place that both her and Allie felt safe and when the world around her became to much, she'd come here and just forget her troubles. It was a pretty common place, but to her and Allie, it was everything.

She takes a deep breath before she pulled her keys and then exited the car. She walks down the lane and towards the bench that held so many memories and conversations between the two. It's where they told each other their dreams and wishes. It was where they both knew that no matter what in life that they were eachothers family. As Franky got closer to the bench she saw a woman sitting there, holding a cup of coffee in one hand and a phone in the other. The structure of the woman looked familiar and Franky knew, no matter the time between them she'd know the woman anywhere. She pauses just behind the bench for a few minutes to take a deep breath and to gather her thoughts before she moved forward and proceeded with what she came here to do.

"Hey kid, you know they say if you sat out here long enough the pond monster comes out and greets ya." Franky says with a small tremor to her voice as she sees Allies head snap up and looks to her. She watches as the womans eyes widen and then mist up a little.

"Still using that old story against me?"

"It was the only way I could get you to do anything."

"I'm all grown up now Franky. That story doesn't work with me anymore."

Franky steps to the bench and pulls the woman into a hug. "I'm sorry blondie, for so much and only now doing something about it."

"I'm glad she had you Franky. No matter what had happened. I'm glad she had you." Allie say as she pulls back and looks at the tatted woman.

Franky gives her an odd look before it dawned on her what she was getting at. "She found you didn't she? Oh shes stubborn, much like her mother." Franky says with a laugh as she takes a seat, Allie taking her seat next to the other woman.

"She is, she looks so much like Bea. It was actually almost hard to be around her. But she is an awesome young woman."

"She is, she's a good kid. Smart and works so hard with all that she puts her mind to."

"Again much like her mother." Allie says with a smile as she turns her head and looks over to the pond, she brushes a stray piece of hair out of the way and then looked back to Franky.

"She told me what happened to Bea, and what she told you to do. I wish you told me anyways. I wouldn't have walked away from her, I would've helped raise Debbie."

"I wish I told you too. I have wished that every day for the past twenty years. I was angry with red for a long time for walking away from you and not giving you the choice to have a say whether you wanted to raise a child or not. But I couldn't leave her to do it all on her own and I'm sorry I chose her side over you." Franky says as she looks down at her hands and rotates a ring on her thumb.

"I was hurt, I'm not going to lie. But no matter what I'm glad she had you. Glad that she didn't have to raise Debbie on her own."

"I couldn't let her do that. But I should have stuck around. It was me and you kid, and I left that."

"Life Frank's, its tough sometimes. I did okay. I made it out and on the other side."

"I'm glad. What do you do now?"

"I'm an accountant with Sonia Steven's firm. Been there for a few years. But before that I was in Perth for a long time."

"Proud of you. You with anyone, plan to see anyone?"