5

Sunday

Allie woke up nervous, her stomach in knots as she rolled out of bed and stumbles to the bathroom. Today was huge, today was she got to see the one person she has always loved and she was absolutely terrified that it won't go over well. It was one thing for Debbie and Franky to reach out to her. But in her mind, it was a completely different thing for Bea to do so, and since Bea didn't and shes basically blindsiding the redhead. She's scared that all this will be for not and it fully breaks the tie that the two had for each other.

She quickly runs through her morning routine and then moves back to her room. She grabs her phone and sees a message from Debbie and a message from a friend from Perth. When she moved away she found some great friends, people that made missing Franky and the lot not hurt so bad. She relied heavily on one friend the most, she was like a mum to her and Kaz took her under her wing without a thought. She listened to Allie when she had drunkly one night spilled it all about Bea and Franky, laughed about the shit her and boomer did and told Kaz about how much she had and still does love Bea and that was why she broke it off with Ruby. She couldn't see herself with any one else but the redhead. Kaz took it all and helped her work her head out from her old life.

But now that she understood why Bea left and met the amazing young woman Debbie was, all that pain and mild hate she had towards everyone was gone. And now all she feels was hope. Hope that by her coming back and Franky and Debbie reaching out to her, she hoped this was her coming home. She loved her life she had, she wouldn't trade the experience she had when she left Melbourne the first time, but now all she wanted to do was live the rest of her life with the people she had always loved surrounding her. And with that, she wanted to be with the one person she has always wanted to be with and had planned to be with until life decided otherwise.

Allie moved into her livingroom as she dials a number and puts her phone to her ear, once more the knotting nerves in her stomach make themselves known as she folds herself into the corner of the couch.

"Hey Bubba, what's up?" Kaz says as she picks up and Allie takes a quick breath.

"Oh so much."

"Everything okay, do I need to come out there?"

"Dont be silly Kaz, it's a long drive and you flying out would be ridiculous."

"Sure, but it be worth it and plus I'd use up my vacation time and Wills been on my ass to do so!"

Allie smiles, Kaz and Will ran an out reach center for those in need. And the two were also married and most often they worked amazingly together. But every now and again Will just couldn't help but to wind up his wife. He had once told Allie it was what made the spark stay alit for him. He had loved Kaz very much and alway will. But he just couldn't help messing with the woman to get her going, he said her passionate side was what he had fallen in love with so long ago.

"Cut the man some slack. He just wants you to rest every now and again. He loves you Kaz."

"I know, he just pushes all the buttons sometimes!"

Allie laughs at that because again that was true!

"Anyways what's up with you kiddo, is everything okay?"

Allie bites her lip as she looks at the photo album of memories she had pulled out just the night before.

"You remember me telling you about Bea and Franky, boomer and Maxine?"

"The people you grew up with and went to uni with, right? And the woman that is qoute, the love of my life, always have been and always will be, end qoute."