"𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚜🌸''

"Atsumu? ATSUMU MIYA!" Atsumu was pulled out of his thoughts by his best friends Oikawa Tooru, Hinata Shoyo, and Akaashi Keiji. 

"What?" Atsumu responded back, "We have been calling out your name for the past five minute's, get your head out of the clouds dumbo" Oikawa hissed at him.

 Atsumu puffed his cheeks out while he crossed his arms like a four year old kid getting scolded.  "Shut up" was the only thing that came out of Atsumu's mouth before he stuffed his mouth with his fatty tuna. 

Akaashi let out a sigh while Hinata just gigglied. "Poor Akaashi, he has to deal with our annoying asses" Hinata said before he drank his boba, "It's hell" Akaashi replied.

 "It wouldn't be if someboddyyyyyy answered us when we call him" Oikawa stated as he glared at the lost boy.

Atsumu huffed while he kept stuffing his mouth. Akaashi grabbed a napkin and cleaned Atsumu's face since it was a mess. "Your like a big baby" Akaashi said in a calm voice, "I know sorry.." Atsumu replied quietly. "It's fine anways how's your book coming along is going to be another great one?" Akaashi asked, Atsumu shrugged then just replied with an " I don't know". 

"Oh no did the famous Miya Atsumu finally hit a stomp" Oikawa said sarcastically, Atsumu flipped Oikawa off then looked at him computer. 

Atsumu and his friends were at a cafe near their college trying to get some work done. Atsumu had to get his new book soon, he only had his name on the document. Atsumu let out a sad sigh as he stretched. 

"Another round?" their friend Yūji Terushima asked. They all said yes then thanked him. Terushima walked away to the counter once he got his answer.

"Boba or coffee?" Terushima asked as he grabbed four cups.

"I think coffee this time?" Hinata said with a confessed face. "Yes coffee please Teru I need some in my body" Oikawa stated as he laid his head on the table. 

"four coffee's with two blueberry muffins and two banana muffins coming right up" Teru said, as he got to work on their order. Atsumu looked away from his laptop to Teru as he worked on the four coffee's. 

"Two shots for me Teru" Atsumu said calmly. He got up from his chair and walked to the counter. 

"Somebody sure needs some coffee in his body right now" Somebody said next Atsumu. Atsumu looked at his side to see Rintarō Suna just looking at him. 

Atsumu's eyes widened, he immediately stepped back with his hands in the air trying to push Suna away. 

"Sorry" was all that came out of the other boy's mouth.

Atsumu could hear Hinata and Oikawa snickering. Atsumu quickly glared at them, but they just quickly looked away or at their laptops. 

"Hey, are you going to use that sugar? or going to need it?" Suna asked in a calm tone.  Atsumu turned his attention back to the boy and nodded. Suna just shrugged then walked to Teru asking for some sugar. 

Atsumu went back to his table sat down while his friends just smirked at him. "Got a new idea for a book now?" Hinata asked with a smirk on his face. 

"Fuck off and for a matter as fact yes I do got a new idea, thank you very much" Atsumu then got back to typing away on his laptop with Teru came to drop off his coffee with a little sticky note on his coffee cup.

"I asked for coffee not coffee and a sticky note Teru" Atsumu stated while typing away on his laptop. 

" I didn't leave that note that boy that you were talking to earlier left it and said give it to the pissed hair boy" Teru said with a laugh.