Meeting Bumblebee

Summary: Bumblebee is a baby and his is a orphan and the commander of the Autobots adopts him and takes care of him like he was his own. But what the prime didn't know that the decepticons want to ruin his happiness.
In the orphanage

Bumblebee was an ordinary baby he had lots of baby friends but sadly, most of them were adopted but, his life will change. Bumblebee was spelling his name with toy blocks and for a baby he was quite gifted, bee looked up because he heard the comotion outside, he didn't realize than but the leader of the heroic Autobots was in the building. Bee saw a red and blue mech walk in, and saw him looking around and his eyes landed on him, optimus started walking closer and bent down near him.

" Hello young one my name is optimus prime and I'm going to adopt you." Optimus said with a smile behind his battlemask.

Bumblebee couldn't help but chirp and squeek when he was finally being adopted, he stumbled on his little legs and walked to optimus and wanted a hug, optimus picked him up and tossed him in the air and heard him laugh and chirp with excitemesaid. Optimus went back to the counter and signed a form that states optimus will either be his guardian or father or parent, optimus chose father.

"Sir you may also name him if you like " the lady at the desk said.

" What is his name anyway?" Optimus asked.

" His name is Bumblebee, sir." The lady at the desk said.

" Than I'll leave it as bumblebee." Optimus said.

Optimus was done signing everything and said goodbye to the mechs and femmes there and was taking bumblebee with him. Optimus made bumblebee squeal and chirp the long way home, but he came across a cyberdog which he scanned to have his helmet and he named him sparkplug. But this wasn't any cyberdog it can transform. Sparkplug transformed startling optimus.

" Hello I am your new pet." Sparkplug said.

" Wait you can transform?" Optimus asked.

" Of course I can why wouldn't I ?" Sparkplug said.

" Never mind let's just go home ok." Optimus said.

With that they all went home and they didn't know it yet, but the adventure for them has just begun.
Hello to the ones reading in the next chapter you will see how bumblebee , optimus , sparkplug and two important femmes will look like. Ok please comment and vote will really appreciate that.