Playing With Bumblebee

Optimus  in this is playing with Bumblebee and Sparkplug , but when they go to the park all hell breaks loose. In the picture the mech with the fire hair that is Sparkplug's bipedal form, the purple femme is the fembot that Elita is guiding to Optimus and her name is Ariel. But that will come later so enjoy.

Optimus's POV

G

This is every cybertronian's dream, and that dream is to have a family and I am so happy, bumblebee is just an angel I just want to keep him safe, and also sparkplug but I know he can keep himself safe but now I've scanned him so he has my helmet so we have a bond like a father -son bond.

Normal POV

Optimus was trying to catch Bumblebee but for a small sparkling he is quite fast. " Hey Bumblebee stop you need to stop, and get your energon formula." Optimus said going to pick up Bumblebee.

But when Optimus picked up Bumblebee he startled Optimus with what he said to him.

" Da da..." Bee said.

" Wow! Sparkplug guess what!" Optimus said walking over to him.

" What?" Sparkplug asked.

" He called me dad spark." Optimus said with a proud smile behind his battlemask.

Optimus started making the energon formula and fed Bumblebee, after that he burped him. Bumblebee was crawling all the way to Optimus's quarters and he followed Bee and Bumblebee pointed up to a picture, Optimus looked at it, and saw it was a picture of him and Elita, Bumblebee said something to shock Optimus more.

" Ma ma, that ... Is ma ma..." Bee said.

Optimus only started crying because he knew Elita always wanted to start a family and that brought back  so many memories when he was with her.
( flashback #1)

Optimus sees Elita run up to him with an excited look on her face.

" Optimus I have great news for you!" Elita shouted out.

Optimus was wondering, waiting for her to tell him about the news.

" So what is the great news Elita 1." Optimus asked.

"Optimus I'm ... I'm... Pregnant!"

Optimus nearly collapsed when he heard that. But he was beyond happy.

" Elita I'm so happy ,we can start a family together, I Love You. Optimus said tears falling down his face.

" I Love You, Too Optimus." Elita said wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

Optimus than bends down to her stomach and kisses it lightly and whispers something.

" You will grow up and be just like your mommy." He whispered.

Optimus and Elita walked back to the base their hands locked with each others.
( flashback #1 ends------flashback #2 starts)
9 months passed and Elita was ready to be in labour but unfortunately that day will never come.
Optimus was running as fast as he could to stop the Decepticons from hurting his men and his sparkmate. Optimus saw Starscream and his trine fly up to him, their blasters ready to fire. Optimus had one thing on his mind and that was to find Elita 1. Optimus started shooting at them, he transformed into his alt form and headed for the place Elita was being held. Optimus shot the doors open and what he saw made him want to purge his tanks, he saw Elita hang from a chain lifeless and sticking out of her stomach was the babies Optimus collapsed to the fall and than heard footsteps walking towards him.
"You Fragging Monster!!!" Optimus shouted tears falling down his face.
" Coming from you that's a complamet." Megatron said.
" ILL KILL YOU!!!" Optimus shouted charging up to Megatron.
Optimus and Megatron battled for a long time before Megatron retreated and left Optimus.
Optimus walked over to Elita's body he moved her body off the chain as well as the babies bodies. He gently held their bodies and  carressed their faces and felt how cold it was. He picked their bodies up and started walking back to the base, and thought of something.
* Thats low  even for Megatron.* He thought.
( flashback #2 ends)
Optimus couldn't stop crying but, he stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder, it was Sparkplug in his bipedal form. Optimus smiled he knew if Elita was here she would be happy, very happy. Optimus put Bumblebee on lap and whispered to him.
* No one will ever hurt you, I will always be here to help you, because your my son now and I love you my son.* Optimus said.