Mouse trap

Stampys P.O.V

Out came a piece of yellow wool which we all knew was mouse trap. So we all sprinted over to the game. There was only 4 of us playing because Lee and Amy were doing something else but we didn't know what. I was the mouse first with ash. 3 2 1 we both ran in. I could see squid at the back. I quickly ran to the first piece of cheese. Then a message ashdubh was killed by iballisticsquid popped up. So I knew straight away they were after me. Then I quickly ran to the second piece of cheese and picked it up. Then I quickly ran out the game as soon as I saw squids party hat in view. Then I placed down all the cheese I had. It was squid and sqaishys turn to be the mice. We all knew that squid was the best so as soon as it started I went after him. Finally when I tracked him down I hit him once with my sword and killed him he dropped 2 pieces of cheese. As soon as I started picking up the cheese I heard a small duck giggle so I knew straight away she had the rest. So we all exited the maze to see that she had placed down 3 pieces of cheese so I guested out laughing and said congrats sqaishy you got 1 more than me. So we all ran back to the randomiser and Lee and Amy were waiting for us. We let sqaishy press the button and out came ...