Who are u?

Squaishys P.O.V

I was scared. I didn't know what to do. I looked up. I couldn't see who this person was. I couldn't speak because he grabbed the collar to the shirt I was wearing, and it was hurting my throat. I was concentrating on breathing more than anything. I was getting dragged across the ground, an I tried as hard as I could to pull it away but I couldn't manage to pull my collar for more than a centimetre away from my neck. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a huge castle. It was no mistake that it was full of traps ... I couldn't see the person who was dragging me. I started choking. He loosened his grip ever so slightly as I gasped for breath. It was still too tight to speak. We arrived at the castle where two guards were standing at the entrance. The mystery person threw me at them and they grabbed my arms, one on each side. "Take her in!" The person said. I couldn't make out who it was. I tried to escape but they just gripped me tighter. They threw me into a dark room with a few redstone torches. I hit the wall and groaned in pain as I hit the floor. I stood on my knees, trying to regain balance and breath, when I looked up to see the black hooded figure standing over me. The two guards stood right behind him. He slowly reached up and took off his hood. It was HTT. I screamed as loud as I could, just hoping that someone could hear me. He looked at the guards and did a gesture with his hand, before grabbing me again and one of them put a hand over my mouth so tightly I couldn't move my mouth an inch. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here." He said to me. He looked at the guards and nodded. One of the guards took his hand off my mouth. "It's either now or never." I thought to my self. I dropped onto the floor, drawing my knees to my chin and screamed again. I screamed at the top if my lungs, as hard as I could I needed people to help me. HTT looked frustrated. He told me to shut up but I didn't. HTT looked very angry now. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me up. The guards took my arms but I still screamed. Suddenly I felt something cover my mouth. It felt sticky, and so it must've been tape. He took my wrists and tied them together, and tied me back toward the wall. I was so frightened.